When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday WS, June 6th

gran

All good man. That's why they make different models. I am a big guy so would prefer the DDII size but mymanmatt only makes this size and if u saw it in person u would know why I stick with his builds. I had a gen just like this and be hard to tell them apart.

And if you knew me you would see I can pull off the gold:). Kind of an 80's guy.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

All good man. That's why they make different models. I am a big guy so would prefer the DDII size but mymanmatt only makes this size and if u saw it in person u would know why I stick with his builds. I had a gen just like this and be hard to tell them apart.

And if you knew me you would see I can pull off the gold:). Kind of an 80's guy.

send it to me and I will give it a outing for a week and see if it grows on me  :)

i,m 6'1 and 15 stone so so it may get me a few cat whistles when I'm driving the lorry lol. go on show me your Tc sub 1 more time to make me more jealous that mine is still on order  :help:

I put it in the mail:). We are similar 6' 3" 210 lbs. weight lifter so a slim 210. I waited a bit too like 8 weeks +

But here u go just to show u it's worth it.

yqarete4.jpg