When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT at Midnight

Nanuq

Nanuq beautiful watch stop showing me them my Wallet hurts

Sorry mate!  I thought I'd do a little photo shoot of various vintage pieces going into summer Solstice.

Didn't mean to put the hurt on your wallet.  :tu:

Hang onto your hats boys, I'm thinking this afternoon I'll mount up a domed crystal a friend sent me.

THAT ought to be a nice photo!

Hang onto your hats boys, I'm thinking this afternoon I'll mount up a domed crystal a friend sent me.

THAT ought to be a nice photo!

No No No No No No or wait let me see let me see haha

Ooooooh yeah, there's some pieces in that list I'd like to have too.

My lineup is 1665, 6536/1, 1675, 1680, 7016 (franken), 6538 (franken), Gigandet AOPA triple date chrono and a Doxa Black Lung. All the rest were given away.

Is this beauty a gen? It's fantastic. By looking at your list, does that mean your 6536/1 is also a gen? I'm so infatuated with your big crown that I never really paid close attention to the other.

I forgot to add a 1665 double red to my dream box list. I already have a nice PT red 1680 but the sea dweller should have a place at the table.

Yeah Mendota, this one and the 6536/1 are gen too. This one is all original except the small arrow GMT hand and my AD swapped in a gilt tropical dial in a swap for the "Mini" aka "Radial" dial it had when I bought it.

Thanks Freddy, I've been trying to get a midnight pic of the sun going down, with a corresponding reflection pic in a watch crystal, going through the collection.