When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All in all a great load of members here apart from a couple

Guest rolexuk

Guest rolexuk

I have always since a kid been into watches getting as birthday presents when a kid and often find myself selling me old watch and buying a new one from jewlers in the town. I was looking to spend couple hundred on a new one few months back and thought I'd see what Internet had to offer. It was then I quickly stumbled across a site offering replica rolex!

Members rarely have a problem with 'newbie' questions unless it's painfully obvious that the poster hasn't bothered to even look around for a minute. Many make fun of the dreaded "who has the best Sub" question, and can be harsh to those people who join the forum, ask that question and then disappear to never again contribute.

Most people aren't trying to bully, they are just letting the poster know that the general etiquette of the forum is that members should at least do a bit of looking around to see if the answer is already out there, instead of just expecting members to spoon feed them. It's a community after all.

I personally try to be helpful when I know the answer to someone's question regardless of how new they are to the forum, but am certainly guilty of telling people to search when they ask a question that has been asked and answered many times or doesn't have an answer based on the information that's been presented.

I do try to do it in a non "meet me outside" kind of way though .... :)

Glad to see your settling in well mate  :) this forum is a great asset to us all and on the most part we don't entertain anyone bullying anyone else (exceptions do occur though lol)  :bangin:  out of the 3 forums I'm active on this is the most relaxed membership, we generally don't get too uptight with Noobs or indeed anyone else unless they start spouting crap from the get go! 

Lucky bugger 30 was a great year for me........at least that's the way I remember it   :inverted: enjoy yourself mate !

Jeez just noticed I'm three years in shortly, where did that time go  :huh:

There's lots of great people here, most of whom are willing to share knowledge. If you want a hard time, try some of the other rep forums; they can be really tough with newbies! When I join any forum I go by - read more, post less. That kinda gets me a little up to speed before I start asking too many naive questions. :)

I have always since a kid been into watches getting as birthday presents when a kid and often find myself selling me old watch and buying a new one from jewlers in the town. I was looking to spend couple hundred on a new one few months back and thought I'd see what Internet had to offer. It was then I quickly stumbled across a site offering replica rolex! and they looked good so bought one.

Fraud would never of been an issue as I have a separate account I use for internet spending can only take what's in there and I only top up account as and when I need, so only risk was the £60 for watch and £20 shipping delivery.

Basically iv been into replica watches for 2 months yes only few months!. I didn't know anything about them and thanks to this site i know a little about them now, a little is better then nothing and this time next year I suspect I will be better clued up on them. I don't pretend to know something I don't and appreciate 99 percent of you guys helpful interesting comments posts etc very kind site as we all know forums attract bullies who usually tend to be the wimpy guys outside the computer/forum/real life.

I have notice a couple guys seem to have almost a sort of anger coming across in all of there posts/replies to my threads straight from the off, but I as I read there profile interests awhich are totaly different to mine i think they have a problem with that more then anything tbh. No point in retaliation over a computer forum as anybody can be big over computer. Basically thanks for helpful posts guys and for even bothering to reply to my numerous newbie posts and to the few who get angered by less experienced replica watch enthusiasts just ignore and avoid the need to bully unless you prepared to meet up .

Although I hate to admit it but you couple negative nasty guys have made me think twice about my future post so happy days to you feel any bigger

Don't like to be negative really as some good helpful guys on here and 1 of the best forums I came across. P's I may be green to replica watches but I am not green to life I have other interests I am very experienced in.

Everybody who's not so good at one thing may be an expert at another that's why I respect everyone as everybody has there thing. Unfortunately mines not replica watches as of yet I am only 30 years old mind pretty young I would imagine in the watch game ask me few questions about watches when I'm 50 and might get a surprise as I certainly know lot more in just few weeks on being on this site and googling readings etc when chilling.

Thats easier to read now ;)

• Like 1