When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lady popped of to get me a catalogue leaving me with real datejust and my identical replica on my arm

Guest rolexuk

Guest rolexuk

And ops it's probably down to my people with my non abiding law views that get you your reps. Some only some of you guys are happy to reap the rewards and pay no value or thought for the law breaking guys who get you your cointetfit replica watches somewhere along the line somebody in that chain could do hard time for doing such remember that be for clicking the purchase button. Peace out some of you guys stuck up for me thanks

rolexuk, whatever you are or do, thinking about it one thing but if you do it and post it your gonna be gone. I understand your point about buying rep watches but we draw the line on outright theft and selling reps as gen, as you said about yourself never get over on a poor person well that is your rule for yourself and these are ours for guys who want to be here.

Well rolexuk. Imagine this: you swap your rep Rolex with a gen at the jeweler. He doesn't notice anything. A buyer then comes in. The buyer is a poor schmuck who has been saving up for his dream watch for years. He finally enters the dealer and buys your rep unknowingly. Congratulations, you just ripped off the dealer AND the buyer.

And here's the kicker: this happened to me in reality a few weeks ago with a Sinn U1. I purchased a Sinn U1 of which I though it was genuine. The seller was trustworthy and verified. It turned out to be a rep. I was extremely sad and frustrated. It was not the sellers fault, he did right by me and returned my money. But if I knew the turd that inserted the rep into the regular circuit I would have ripped his head off.

We rep wearing people are NOT thieves. I'm convinced that in most cases if we could we would buy the gen. So the gen brands are not losing money on us as we were never potential buyers to begin with. Even more so, with buying reps our love for the gen is growing so strong that we might become potential customers.

Edited by Fracture
  • Like 2

Boys I'm a romany gypsy ok an I gotta say gorgers never fail to surprise me how hypocritical and law abiding they can be when it suits them even on a replica watch forum they have the gump to go on about stealing well guys i hate to break it to you, but we are all stealing off Rolex and other watch brands evrn Gran who likes his literature and skying lol. Thing is I don't care for the law or regulations most travler don't, we are loving people with great morals with decent women hard working protective men always help family and friends out. I will only rob or con the rich never the vulnerable poor and prey for forgiveness afterwards and explain to god my reason I'm a oppertunitist moneymaking basted is I like new flash motors nice home holidays and kids to have good life and spare me this 1 sin as a man of my stature as a fighter I never bullied never pick on anybody loving friendly to everyone I cut the old people's grass for nothing they all love me god love em. My point is yes I would steal from a jewlers but that apart I'm a good guy and I realise I have this to answer when god pulls me up on it but I am genuinly nicer then most people and I hope that will out way my moneymaking quick buck and on occasions an oppertunitist theif ways. Gran iv known for sone time you really like me don't you lol P's when I like your 1 worded nasty comments since word go on me joining your site i know your game son.

And the wolf rips off the lamb outfit and reveals its true nature and warped mind.

I don't care for the law or regulations most travler don't...

we are loving people with great morals...

So you don't know what 'society' means, or how it is formed or works.

• Like 1

Fracture hits the nail on the head here.   While rolexuk feels it's ok to "steal" from the rich (Rolex), he'd be stealing from anyone BUT Rolex!   The jeweler, who may or may not be rich, as well as the poor schmuck who ended up with the watch in the end.   Of course, once noticed, it would probably be not so difficult to track the thief down with serial numbers, security camera footage, etc...

As to the question of whether or not we rep enthusiasts are "stealing", I am honestly on the fence.    In my case, I could afford a gen or two and have a Breitling Chrono Evo that was on my writs 9/10 days for 8 years.   But there's no way I could swing the 8 reps I have as gens, so I agree that the Rolex's and Breitlings of the world are not losing any money on me because of this hobby.   I'm guessing there are many who are in our hobby that could afford a large gen collection, but choose not to.   Is that stealing?   Technically, the argument could be made that it is.

In any case, I would never consider making the switch as suggested by rolexuk.   Just not part of my makeup I guess.....

Well rolexuk. Imagine this: you swap your rep Rolex with a gen at the jeweler. He doesn't notice anything. A buyer then comes in. The buyer is a poor schmuck who has been saving up for his dream watch for years. He finally enters the dealer and buys your rep unknowingly. Congratulations, you just ripped off the dealer AND the buyer.

And here's the kicker: this happened to me in reality a few weeks ago with a Sinn U1. I purchased a Sinn U1 of which I though it was genuine. The seller was trustworthy and verified. It turned out to be a rep. I was extremely sad and frustrated. It was not the sellers fault, he did right by me and returned my money. But if I knew the turd that inserted the rep into the regular circuit I would have ripped his head off.

We rep wearing people are NOT thieves. I'm convinced that in most cases if we could we would buy the gen. So the gen brands are not losing money on us as we were never potential buyers to begin with. Even more so, with buying reps our love for the gen is growing so strong that we might become potential customers.

Guest rolexuk

If I lived me life double thinking about things like that fracture I would be nowhere in life. Anybody who has to save all there life for a rolex is in no right position to buy one and I hope they have no kids doing without.

I like my fake rolex but am keeping my eye out for a real 1, iv only been into luxury watches 6 weeks or so and bought the rep just as bit of curiosity and I said to wife the other day I might get a real one. Thanks to my nature I don't have to spend all life saving. Il give you an example i laid a patio few weeks back i said 150 sir he said i go to bank be back soon came back and gave me 1500 i kept it because thats how gypsy boys are if its there take it boys the man owns numerous restraunts he happy only a fool would guve it back spec you eiuld fracture lol. I don't rob much no more sort of slowing down anyway. Tell ya you gotten watch what you says on here anything you say may be given in evidence I hate the old bill but like this forum got few of on ere. We are robbing rolex but that's ok because we want a real one gotta laugh diniale and hypocritical big time. Shocked and find it humerus all at same time

Certain things just can't be read.

A couple of these lovely guys just broke 2 months ago into my mother's house, destroying a window, and provoking her, who's 67, not to sleep for 4 nights (and I wasn't even around because abroad for work).

That just because the house is a bit big, not considering she lost her primary support, my father, when she was 37 (and me 9), and she's hard working (and I'm too) since then to be able to keep that house.

But yes, the house is big so "we must be rich", isn't so? Doesn't matter if I drive 12yo car and I pass EVERY fu_king weekend working like a dog to keep it in shape, uh?

Bloody etc, there must be some reason if whole Europeans simply hate these people, starting from Romanians an Bulgarians (with whom I work practically every day) :-X :-E

Guest rolexuk

Gentle that's bad real bad sorry to hear that my man disgusting don't know how anybody could do that God will pay them back for you I belive in karma

P's some lovely gorgers on here and I have noticed good and bad in every walk of life just in my experience gorgers often go on and on about the law and regulations. I say f**k the law

f**k  role***

Thing is I don't care for the law or regulations most travler don't, we are loving people with great morals with decent women hard working protective men always help family and friends out. I will only rob or con the rich never the vulnerable poor and prey for forgiveness afterwards and explain to god my reason...

Sell that silly line of BS to someone else ... my first case as a detective was in 1978.

Travelers are generally a community of petty crooks and two bit con artists who take advantage of anyone who trusts them.  They victimize those who can least afford it, because they are in no position to con the rich.

Do we really have to have this guy here?

Bill

Guest rolexuk

Anyway handy copper you are posting on a counterfeit goods forum dear god if that's what the cops are up to is it any wonder the rest of us are what we are and another thing coppers are the last person to know what travlers get up to trust me.

Guest rolexuk

Do you know the biggest insult you can give a travler it's gorger it a shame on the family to date them we have them working for us for peanuts we call them cavies every travler has a gorger skive.

On the previous page you said you have morals. Now you're insulting women that don't belong to your "group". I don't know what you think that morals are but you have none. You're a thug. Trash. The world would be a better place without you. And that's the last of my time I'm going to spend on this.