When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lady popped of to get me a catalogue leaving me with real datejust and my identical replica on my arm

Guest rolexuk

Guest rolexuk

Fracture that would be a fitting name if I ever met you haha I'm not the best man in the world I don't claim to be but one things for sure I would fight any man and unbeaten James me name and fighting me game wahoo ☝ I can go to bed at night knowing I'm not a computer warrior as can back up what I'm saying mayby you can but if I'm a betting man iv never been beat yet so what's the chances your the man to change that.........slim I'd say

Guest rolexuk

P's you'd need a gun but I fight fair travlers get ridiculed for kicking wrestling bitting hitting when down we proper men like that see punch like men take it like men

Jesus man you Got some problems i backed you up earlier that you had the been thinking to thought to take a watch because thats not a crime but for [censored] sake you a travler gupsy whatever you wanna call yourself you are really a dumbass to hear talking Jesus crist

Seeing you calling a guy out on a watch forum saying you fracture is a good name since that is what you Would do if you meet him grow up

If i ever meet you and you tried anything you wouldnt på standing in 5 sec and you have no idea who he is he is a grown man who makes a living that is more Then you can say so jeez just stop before you lose all your self respect but i Guess your kind dont have Any

Good day

100+ for the Ban Comment

I forgot to mention trespass, criminal damage and extortion. I hope this never reaches your community as well.

Its here. very close..a few kilometres away. Sure, and once we were even invaded by Germany but cant hate (or mistrust) all Germans due to that.

large.jpg

• Like 1

This guy (troll) slags off gorgers (people who live in houses) and gorger women are slags (women who live in houses) and you say nothing, but I stand up and you call me out for racism/ xenophobia. Dude you need to think about this seriously,

I'm still thinking troll/ shill though

I did not join this community to argue with strangers and I stand by that ideology. I won't be drawn into tittle tattle or debate on this subject, I'm sure our world views and experiences differ greatly

I respect your view and all I request is respect in return. All the best, dusk :)

This guy (troll) slags off gorgers (people who live in houses) and gorger women are slags (women who live in houses) and you say nothing, but I stand up and you call me out for racism/ xenophobia. Dude you need to think about this seriously,

I agree he is scum, he was extremely provocative. I did not intend to call you out as such. Sorry about that. I just said no to racism in general (i.e. groups of peole that is). You may or may not agree.

I agree he is scum, he was extremely provocative. I did not intend to call you out as such. Sorry about that. I just said no to racism in general (i.e. groups of peole that is). You may or may not agree.

That's cool gran I respect you :)

The problem with this is that the troll IS a troll (a very poor troll mind you, but still a troll), and is attempting to come across as an idiot, sexist, has zero understanding of society, hates anyone different and thinks the rest of the world owes them everything.

We know they're a troll, ergo we know they're just saying things in a poor attempt to get us to bite. We shouldn't believe that they mean anything they're saying, and even if they do, they're an idiot and haven't got the common sense to know better.

You're not a troll, you're a normal forum member, so you know labelling all members of a community or group with the same description is stupid. Are all football fans mindless hooligans? Nope. Are all comedians as unfunny as Lee Evans? Thankfully, no. Are all bikers smelly, leather wearing loons? No, unless we're on holiday in the middle of Italy where it's 45 deg C in the summer :)

Trust me, I know where you're coming from. Where I live every single unused gateway, the roundabout exits that have been built to go to a housing estate that hasn't been built yet, all the possible gaps to the parks that are wide enough to drive a Transit van through, they ALL have huge mounds of soil, or 25 tonne lumps of stone or concrete there to stop the types of 'traveller' you describe getting on to them.

But I'm damn sure that the original Romany Gypsy people hate them too, and these real travellers don't want to come into the cities. I mean, given a mobile home and a choice of living in a rubbish tip in a city, or living with a couple of other families in a layby somewhere in the Lake District which would you choose? I wouldn't be living in a rubbish tip!

Are all bikers smelly, leather wearing loons? No, unless we're on holiday in the middle of Italy where it's 45 deg C in the summer :)

Ahahah, my man! :D

By the way the worst moment I had in this sense has been 3 years ago in Bolzano which is Italian, but so north that their 1st language is German :) Thanks God next to Bolzano there is Merano with this lovely place to refresh and get a GOOD beer and GREAT food: http://www.braugartenforst.com/en-index.php . (it is next to Forst brewery and part of it)

I suffered less going to Tuscany in July :)

Ahahah, my man! :D

By the way the worst moment I had in this sense has been 3 years ago in Bolzano which is Italian, but so north that their 1st language is German :) Thanks God next to Bolzano there is Merano with this lovely place to refresh and get a GOOD beer and GREAT food: http://www.braugartenforst.com/en-index.php . (it is next to Forst brewery and part of it)

I suffered less going to Tuscany in July :)

Hehe.

A few years ago four of us rode down through France down into Spain for a week and meandered back up. I distinctly remember riding over the Pyrenees, getting higher and higher and cooler and cooler and just so thankful!

Of course had to go down the other side. Lovely twisty roads. Came down from the Pyrenees into this little village about 3pm. Absolutely NO ONE about anywhere. Stopped at the petrol station which did have someone there. They had an LED display board up on the roof - 3.something PM, 43 degrees C.

Feck! And Urgh!!

Luckily we tanked up and then the roads opened up which let the speed ramp up to slightly unsensible levels (ZX10R) and cool down to where we could see the road ahead through the sweat :)