When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well wanted a dive watch.............

Yes I did but Gen not that I do not have at least 10 to15 that are stellar watches. From Squale , Borealis, Orient, Renato, Orbis Morgan, Vostak, Hamilton, Android, Seiko, Swiss Legend (ETA 2824 titanium one, not usual low end quartz not counting those............... :fool: ), Oh Deep Blue also there maybe more(would have to look :unknw: ) some of those brands (9) more than one. :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

So I saw Docthor's new Seiko 300m and thought you need a really good one spent days looking over Sumo, Prospex, his and many others in their line along with other brands. (almost bought a Tuna!) I know most brands so it has been exhausting. First off they need to fit my 8.5 inch wrist most brands some even their bracelets to small , not spending big bucks to go crazy looking for links ! Did not want to go with another Submariner look alike and was tempted to wait for the BB blue gen but wanted something different. So I pulled the trigger on this>  http://www.fratellowatches.com/hands-on-with-the-maurice-lacroix-pontos-s-diver-pt6248/

MauriceLacroixPontosSDiver-4_zpsff891ff8

IMG_5475_zpsdeab7001.jpg

MauriceLacroixPontosSDiver-3_zpsacc43cfb

IMG_5474_zps4e141bd4.jpg Brushed bracelet so I can keep looking good, 600 meters rated (yea like I am needing that) vintage look more along the old Omega dials than Rolex, different at least IMHO. Nice enough to wear under the cuff certainly not to big for me or most for that matter at 43 and I like SW200, have a few all performing great. It is on the way worst case send back for full refund cost of shipping back to Joma NYC right by me. No money laid out either PP bill me later 6 months no interest so no cost to try out.

On my 15k Gauss, i don't have any issues reading it. ;)

Black on white is just easier to read if you are reading a lot of text (that's why most pages are black on white), but white on black provides more contrast - ideal for eyecatchers.

http://uxmovement.com/content/when-to-use-white-text-on-a-dark-background/

Trust me I'm an expert. :D

Edited by Krabbenkoenig

Nice watch Mike. You should think about a Marathon. What a 'Tool' Diver. I miss mine.

http://www.marathonwatch.com/product/JDD

The movement in this watch is completely made in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland for Marathon, it is a Sellitta SW220 modified!

Stainless steel case: 46mm diameter x 17mm thick with uni-directional bezel (120 click), crescent shaped sapphire crystal and screw-down crown.

Dave...