When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

At The Risk Of Being Thoroghly Defiled

chrono903

My connection speed is not good enough to for video until the middle of the night so I can't see what the hype is until then. Is there anything watch related in the video or should this be considered "off topic"?

Fair comment, so off we go to OT...........................................

Ken

could you explain how to do the spinning around the hand thing? most of the rest I can do too (of course much slower lol).

I cant shorten my chain though, cause I dont have the right equipment. mine has about 7links!

You need to get it in a flat spin where the force of the spin keeps the sticks pointing away from each other. It will roll around your hand like a stick, but if the chain is too long, it will end up in the wrong place. You need the chain to be set to your hand.

To learn the hand-spin, the easiest method is to start with the ice-pick grip (chain hanging from the other end of the hand to the thumb) and start some nice reverse-grip figure eights. Nice and smooth. Then just release the stick, slow your hand and watch the loose stick come round. Grab it between the meat of your thumb and palm and keep it flowing.

Once you've got that, you'll have a feeling for how to flat-spin the sticks in the ice-pick grip. Then, you can move to the much harder foil-grip (standard position).

Good luck and practice with plastic if possible as this can go horribly wrong.

I have 5 links in my chain. If i recall, i bought the links at home depot, they have a cutter. As for spinning the chucks around your hand, Pug did much better job trying to explain it than i could. There are 5 different and unique spinning moves i know,meaning, not just variations of one. It is fun to make the videos so i am going to make more. I will do "how to" videos. I always break the moves into fighting moves and spinning moves. Not that i would have the ability to fight with them, thats just what i called them. They are a great tool for hand speed, coordination, strength and a lot of fun. Unfortunately, everytime they come out, some billy bad ass feels obligated malign ones good intentions. Not that that happened here, but in general.

Thom

I mean I COULD go to some home depot store and have them resize the ting, the only problem is, those things are considered a banned weapon over here, which means high fine or prison sentence. You cant even own them with a gun license, they are just totally illegal.

How long should the chain be? as long as my palm?

btw. I bought it in france when I was young in case anyone wonders where I got it, since its illegal ;)

I mean I COULD go to some home depot store and have them resize the ting, the only problem is, those things are considered a banned weapon over here, which means high fine or prison sentence. You cant even own them with a gun license, they are just totally illegal.

How long should the chain be? as long as my palm?

btw. I bought it in france when I was young in case anyone wonders where I got it, since its illegal ;)

mine just make it across my wrist meaning, the stick part doest quite dangle perpendicular to the floor the dangle at an angle of about 45 degrees.

It's been a while since I've twirled a pair of chucks. You've inspired me to dig my old sticks out and give it a go. No video, though. :D

they are a lot o'fun though aren't they? I actually hadn't messed with mine in years either up until a few months ago when i found them.

hey was that a Porsche 944 ahead of you ?

i had 2 of those things 1 84 944 that suck ! & 1 944T WICH WAS MUCH BETTER :victory:

i also owned a 86 911c :wub: i loved that car :( ...

cool stuff !

i just posted this video :victory:

me playing a lil geeeetar ..

Yup, a 944. My dad had an 84 for a few years actually, fun car.

I downloaded your guitar vid but i'm having a codec issue i guess. I"ll try and sort it out so i can watch it.

I'm nowhere near the speeds I used to be, but it's frightening how easily one remembers the co-ordination.

your right its amazing. our brains are really incredible. like riding a bike

I haven't posted this on YouTube yet..I just keep it on my file host. Please excuse my crappy video editing with windows movie maker

http://photos.imageevent.com/section8/hpde...%202006_SPM.wmv

awesome! AC/DC is my favorite band. although i prefer bon scott, BinB definately kicks ass!

The Real Chrono...

:lol:

165988-11021.jpg

Hey now! I don't have as much hair as Chris but he can vouch for me not being alopeciac

165988-11022.jpg

Gotta keep in shape if you ever want to score that avatar. :D

yes, since the akron marathon i have put on my winter coat on, so to speak. Time to hit the street again.

Yup, a 944. My dad had an 84 for a few years actually, fun car.

I downloaded your guitar vid but i'm having a codec issue i guess. I"ll try and sort it out so i can watch it.

maybe this is a lil better ..

me playing getar ;)

p.s. mine 84' 944 sucked cause it was an automatic :thumbdown: the transmission dampers on those thing suck the big one ! the shred up & vibrate to hight hell ..

on the other hand i had a beautifull 86'944t stick & that was a fun car !

my 911c was sweet :wub: but leaked oil like you wont bealive :p

Edited by 2005SUBMARINER

Pretty impressive... :D

I'm also versed in them.. I know you know, that most of those moves are

just for show and would give someone the chance to take then away from you...

Do you know your blocks ?

Now that you have mastered the two pole,.. try the three pole,.. much more fun

with a large variety of surprising tricks and locks that can take years to master...