When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pictures of my garden make me miss home

Ezio

Yeah its a Nice place was there when we moved in the plan was to drain it and get more grass but here in the summer time it looks amazing so for now we keeping it ;p

Very very nice!!! How do you do with mosquitoes?

I'd put a couple of these as "guardians" :D

alligatore.jpg

Not really a problem with us since we Got fish who keeps Them down Funny enough the place with least each summer is our garden

WTF guys, where's your Ferrari? I don't know about USA, but here in IT to have such a garden you have to be seriously wealthy =:-o

Here the an average salary is around 25/26k$/year (for a standard clerk, 21.2k for a worker), and a house with such a garden and view would cost not less than 750k$, totally impossible for a normal-job person  :cry: 

GenTLe different here very cheap, that lake is just there if you live on it's yours to enjoy. However no public access to speak of maybe few a folks fishing off a row boat or kayaking once in a blue moon, no motors allowed except electric to keep it clean. The game and fish department stocks it  a few miles up into a brook that runs into it.

PS pic from my deck off the dinning room.

No way Mike with that view not to brag but used my porsche is around 125k you cant tell me you paid less Then that for that place

WTF guys, where's your Ferrari? I don't know about USA, but here in IT to have such a garden you have to be seriously wealthy =:-o

Here the an average salary is around 25/26k$/year (for a standard clerk, 21.2k for a worker), and a house with such a garden and view would cost not less than 750k$, totally impossible for a normal-job person  :cry: 

And mate every man can own a ferrari its all how you choose to spend your money im a fighter pilot in the Danish airforce the pay sucks just so you know

Well, here it's a lot different, unfortunately. The houses are all concrete and bricks (and it takes at least 1 year for the involved companies to fully finish one), also we're plenty of laws about the energy/water saving and finally there's not so much space in our country, so places like that are all already taken from at least 2 centuries :(

Now we have Americans (Clooney on Como lake), Russians and Englishes (Sting in Tuscany) here buying places with such views :)
Just consider that in my area (which is a 10000 people town 30km from Milan - and in IT 30km to go to work is already a medium/long distance) the square meter (nearly 11square foot) cost for a FLAT is 3400$, and the garden are not less than 550$/m2.

In Milan, and not in the center, a 1200sq feet flat (with no private garden and no garage for the car) would cost not less then 480k$...

Well, here it's a lot different, unfortunately. The houses are all concrete and bricks (and it takes at least 1 year for the involved companies to fully finish one), also we're plenty of laws about the energy/water saving and finally there's not so much space in our country, so places like that are all already taken from at least 2 centuries :(

Now we have Americans (Clooney on Como lake), Russians and Englishes (Sting in Tuscany) here buying places with such views :)

Just consider that in my area (which is a 10000 people town 30km from Milan - and in IT 30km to go to work is already a medium/long distance) the square meter (nearly 11square foot) cost for a FLAT is 3400$, and the garden are not less than 550$/m2.

In Milan, and not in the center, a 1200sq feet flat (with no private garden and no garage for the car) would cost not less then 480k$...

sounds like Seattle and it's suburbs

i live 20 miles/30 km from the city center and you'd be hard pressed to find anything even remotely family friendly (2000 sq ft of wooden construction) for less than half a million thanks to the over-rated yet useless school district :D