When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lets Get Real!

offshore

Logged in tonite, to be greated by various discussions... on LV purses, Birken bags, Lacoste shirts.... f*****g pens,suits et al; WTF are we going??........come on guys... this is a replica watch forum... "when the sideshow starts to become more important than the main event, the clowns rebel"

Sorry to .. all the dealers and members just selling a few items??... I start to question the raison de etre' here.

Lets get on with some watch discussions!

Opinions please?

Offshore

Ummm... not to "rock the boat" but you've got a thread in the General discussion forum that links to some guy doing martial arts (I've not been able to see the flick but I've heard no mention of watches). One of our mods posted in that thread (http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17122) and did not bother to move it to "off topic".

Logged in tonite, to be greated by various discussions... on LV purses, Birken bags, Lacoste shirts.... f*****g pens,suits et al; WTF are we going??........come on guys... this is a replica watch forum... "when the sideshow starts to become more important than the main event, the clowns rebel"

Sorry to .. all the dealers and members just selling a few items??... I start to question the raison de etre' here.

Opinions please?

Offshore

Fully agree

Ummm... not to "rock the boat" but you've got a thread in the General discussion forum that links to some guy doing martial arts (I've not been able to see the flick but I've heard no mention of watches). One of our mods posted in that thread (http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17122) and did not bother to move it to "off topic".

Maybe the mod in question (me) didn't realise that he was reading the thread in GD (we are no infallible) and maybe the thread did not get moved because you didn't bother to point it out to him. :brow:

Alan normally I would agree but the reason for all the other replica goods getting a lot of coverage at the moment is simply Christmas shopping. :)

Ken

Maybe the mod in question (me) didn't realise that he was reading the thread in GD (we are no infallible) and maybe the thread did not get moved because you didn't bother to point it out to him.

Fair enough :black_eye: . I figured it would be moved soon enough since I left a post on it suggesting it was "off topic". :whistling:

jesus, get a life, dont you guys have better things to care/[censored] about?

if you got to much steam to blow off, why dont you write your local governor a letter telling him what you dislike about his politics?

Yes, well... Don't you have better things to care/[censored] about? :g:

I could cut the irony with a knife :group: Let's not get too carried away with this. Some of us really don't like to have the GD watch discussions populated with "off topic" and non-watch rep issues. The self proclaimed "voice of reason" does not bode well with ending the thread "peaceful like". i.e. just because breaking the posting rule does not bother you does not mean it does not bother others.

Certainly NOT picking on Offshore b/c (well.... he's a mod, and he makes a good point...)

But on a lighter note....

Does anyone else seen the irony in the title of his thread?

(given that this IS a rep board and all...)

heh

Happy Holidays everyone!

(PS I'm one of those blokes interested in bags for the lady/better half)

Opinions please?

Offshore

No big deal; it'll die down in a few weeks; it's Christmas. People are just trying to kill two birds with one stone. I've done a great deal of shopping on here this month for Xmas, and watches have actually been the least of it. It's nice having the choice, and a bit of fresh air in the conversation. :)