When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning for Those Dealing with DW

Kronopassion

All. Just a warning dealing with member in eBay with IDs:

dyrcsszw216

qkvaljouxshop

valjouxshp

Conducted first transaction and all went well although had to push for communication

Conduced second transaction and the guy took my money and ran. Made up a bunch of stories about fake tracking numbers, shipping issues and now no response at all.

Please be forewarned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's DW. I just ordered and received some hands from him this week. Next week maybe I wouldn't be so lucky.

+1

He vanished about a month ago and then was back on Whatsapp two weeks ago, saying he lost his phone in a bar when watching soccer on TV...

He vanished again two days ago, no more contact on whatsapp and he doesn't answer his phone anymote...

But hey, he might be back in two weeks with another incredible story to tell, who knows?

He owes me a custom engraved 6263 case he was supposed to send me for free, I guess I will never get it...

To OP: what did you order, and how much did he owe you?

As someone said, it's too bad that he is like he is, because he does have some things that just aren't available anywhere else.problem is, I do believe that he is a con artist at heart. He gets you hooked with a good clean transaction, and then the next time, he takes the money and runs.

A couple of years ago, I bought a 6238 case set and dial from him, easy transaction, shipped it promptly and everything arrived just as you would expect. A few weeks later, I contacted him about a Gold 6263. In the interim between the first case set and this inquiry, a few members posted here about problems with him. We exchanged a couple of emails, and I was about to pull the trigger when he emailed me that his PayPal account had been frozen, and I would have to send the funds Western Union. When I got that email, the red flags popped up and I emailed him that I wasn't comfortable using WU. He told me that this was the only way he could do the deal. I emailed him back, that I wasn't interested, but if he got his PayPal sorted out, I would take the watch. Never heard back from him.

I would NOT do any business with him except thru PayPal, no WU, no Moneygram, nothing that wouldn't allow some recourse if the deal goes South.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahahaha, is that steam i see coming out from your ears?

No luckily I never dealt with him but I did get robbed by another [censored] on here. Btw what I'm trying to say is that dw has been outed as a theif for a while now and I read threads on here of people continuing dealing with him on eBay. So like I said if u read about him here and then go in ebay and deal with and get robbed I don't feel bad for u.