When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice strap I'm my omega speedmaster.

Tonyyammine

Niiice!

We may need something similar for the BlancPain FF that comes with a short black cordura strap. May I ask you where did you get it and how much did it cost?

Thanks! :)

There are several guys making canvas straps, some have leather backing, others are all Canvas.

Drew straps makes them, all are custom, so you pick the thread color, length, type of keepers. Another one is Micah Straps, same deal, last is Dustin Ross, N80 straps. Both the Drew and N80 straps are around 100.00 USD, the Micah is close to 200.00 USD.

Here is my MKII Stingray on a Drew Canvas. I bought this strap used, it has a steel NATO buckle and steel NATO keepers, which would not be my choice if I were buying one new. Probably looks OK on this watch though.

5emumeny.jpg

5ujyjada.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still to get: the gen Blancpain is 23mm lug size, but I think 24 will fit.

At least... I've to ask them: http://www.bradystraps.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=7&=SID

What I got is that the BB FF comes with a strap that it's ok for wrist below 7 inch. Mine is 7.7... So I've to check out of for a substitute and looks like the one in the link upper is perfect :)

goodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfo...100.00 USD goodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfogoodinfo 200.00 USD....

:cc_hang:  :ph34r:  :vava: 

WOOOAHHHH... No way!!!!! 

I mean: they are very nice and perfectly done, but I will never spend such amount for a piece of canvas :)

Those Brady straps look really nice. I just looked at them about 30 minutes ago, but they are actually leather that's embossed to look like sailcloth, and where I live leather straps are not practical for the summer. Very hot and humid. For a 'dress diver" like the new BP FF, they would look nice and the price is right!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That green canvas looks quiet nice. I wear mine either on black leather or the original bracelet, but you've now got me thinking......