When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone heard of http://www.solidswiss.cd ?

versaceboy54

Hi guys I was just browsing the net for info about movements and came across this site and would like to know if anyone has ever heard of it or used it? I'm curious what everyone thinks?

I wouldn't buy from anyone that isn't in the trusted dealer sections but I'm still curious about this site. They claim to have the best and most accurate movements, offer a standard 2 year warranty that can be upgraded to 4 years and guarantee all watches are waterproof for 100-300 meters? I've never heard of this before.

I look forward to hear what everyone has to say check it out and tell me what you guys think:

http://www.solidswiss.cd

Thanks

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Versaceboy54

Solidswiss is a fancy scam the watches are absolutley not from switzerland and the quality is ok but not even close to 99% the weight is less and the markings are not laser but made by engraving machine, the links are tight so they wont move as they should the movement makes scratching noise and is easily spotted as a fake by anyone who knows Rolex, also edges are sharp and rolex never make sharp edges on any watch!. You can buy the same quality or better for half price!!! So please dont fall for this scam.

• 3 months later...

I think the quality of this site is good. Once I bought a few. http://www.topendmall.com/rolex-sea-dweller.html

Really. Well good for you, now jog on and spam somewhere else. You're not welcome here if you continue to post links to scam sites. You've 2 posts both linking to your suggested site. Where is a mod with the ban hammer?

Hi guys I was just browsing the net for info about movements and came across this site and would like to know if anyone has ever heard of it or used it? I'm curious what everyone thinks?

I wouldn't buy from anyone that isn't in the trusted dealer sections but I'm still curious about this site. They claim to have the best and most accurate movements, offer a standard 2 year warranty that can be upgraded to 4 years and guarantee all watches are waterproof for 100-300 meters? I've never heard of this before.

I look forward to hear what everyone has to say check it out and tell me what you guys think:

http://www.solidswiss.cd

Thanks

Andrew

The pics on the website are all showing genuine watches. 

But I doubt that the actual products are anywhere close.

Having been in this hobby for a good number of years, I doubt we missed much.

This website is totally unethical at best, and a low scum scammer is probably a better description. 

Stay far away, and stick to the dealers here, and knowledge on the forums.

Question: Suppose that the watches sold on the website are 100% as good as genuine ones, even appearing 1:1 under the jeweller loupe, then why not sell it for 20% cheaper on ebay instead of such ridiculously low prices? Does it make sense at all to anyone with half a brain? ;)

Thanks guys for all the responses. I remember asking this question a few months back when I was really new to these forums.

Now that I've been on here for a bit I've come to realize how it works and have only ordered my watches from the tds. In fact I have a RG shumi on the way as we speak :)

Edited by versaceboy54
  • Like 1