When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone gonna pre order the iPhone 6?

dbane883

I watched that video of the guy bending the 6+ and read the people who noticed the time on the phone changed around, with their allegations that it was a fake.

So the guy did another "one take" bend in the high street in front of a few people.

The first phone he bent in the new video, seemed to bend incredibly easily. Far, far easier than the first phone, and any other deliberately bent 6+.

I wasn't bothered by the force he needed to apply to bend the first phone, but am concerned over the minimal force he needed to apply to bend that phone - makes me think that a batch (or two) of phones have been produced with a flaw that has weakened them a lot around the button area.

So I'll stick with my 4S for a few months, I'm sure Apple are already looking at how they can add another 0.2mm to the width of the alloy and shrink the width of the buttons to increase strength and will apply their changes without any fuss or acknowledgement that they may have gotten it wrong in the first place.

Also the number of problems in iOS 8.0.2, loads of people saying that they can't pair them with their cars handsfree systems, another reason to wait until they get all these wrinkles ironed out.

Finally got my iPhone 6 plus and I have to admit I am sold on it. Sure, it's a $1,000+ phone but let's be realistic - it's not a phone. The talking part is what I do the least on this phone.

I snap pictures, videos, surf the net, social network, etc... It's simply awesome. I love the ipad mini because it was so much more portable than a regular iPad. the 6 Plus is even more portable. Obviously, the screen is not as large as the mini but for a quick look at the internet, a youtube video, and general surfing - it's real nice and BIG compared to the 5.

Where to I carry it? That's my main rub. Right now, it fits nicely in an inside coat pocket or back pocket. I just won't sit on it!!!