When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

mymanmatt

blacktrump

i am always amused when someone says they need anything related to reps "asap"

You being amused doesn't change the price of a rep does it? I know the reason for me needing it ASAP and if ur not purchasing the said rep for me or contributing positively for me post, take ur juvenile trolling elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You continue to amuse me. I don't need to know anything about you nor do I care. You having trouble finding a known forum modder is already a sign that you're going to be disappointed in the wait time for a build. "ASAP" in the rep world isn't common place. You generally wait for anything worth having.

Here's "contributing positively"... go spend your days on the m2m boards if you are so pressed for time. Although you could luck out and he has a watch already waiting for you to purchase. Maybe he's got a crystal ball and knew you were coming?

And u continue to make ur self a bigger douche in ur failed attempt to be condescending. I don't care of its the rep world or the real world, once someone is compensated for their time anything is possible. And "ASAP" by your definition maybe different to mine. Ur contribution was appreciated. Moving on now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1