When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

(Another) New Toy has arrived...

dbane883

Those are terrific cameras. I have a Fuji X Pro-1 super nice, but it's up for sale as I decided to stick with my Canon DSLR system. As much as I like the Fuji, I just couldn't afford to keep two systems.

cc, the hybrid is amazing. It's so much better than all the digitalis that only have a viewing screen on the back. How many times have you tried to take photos in bright sunlight and you couldn't see the screen? With the viewfinder, no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here you go:

cd9c5fae1722fdcdf86ae70bf191441b.jpg

I used the built in wifi in the camera, connected to my iPhone 6+ using the Fuji app, focused and adjusted the exposure all with my iPhone and the snapped the pic. Uploaded wirelessly to my phone's library and posted via tapatalk. Unedited.

Not sure how practical the wireless feature is in real world use, but kinda neat it's there if I need it.

• Like 1

Nice! I have the original and love it. These are the best low light cameras out there. I really wish I had the digital split image focus aid on mine so I could go full purist...they have made the manual focus much better on the last two models.

If your macros of watches are a bit soft at F2...try 2.8.

Cheers.