When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very cheap Rolex reps

clive

Hey guys.  Has anyone bought products from this source: http://www.discoverybuying.com/2014_Big_Discount_In_Rolex.html?  The prices are unbelievable!  But that is usually a warning.  I've included a print out of the advert. Ciao, Clive.

LAST CALL Rolex Self-winding Watch Only $28!.pdf

Hi, stay with our trusted dealers only and with some research here on the forum You will know exactly what You get. :) 

Won´t even say it´s a scam site because at least they don´t post gen-pics, but those replicas, wow those are the worst I´ve seen - ever.

Worth nothing or $40, depending on the take, so at $28 they are on sale,

but it´s $28 too much. :protest:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the sound advice guys.  You obviously get nothing for nothing.  The only other internet supplier who can match these prices that I've come across on the net is Ioffer.com.  I have reps from Silix and look-alikes from Military Time and am happy with both these suppliers, especially Military Time who I will be using further without doubt, but no problems with Silix either.  So the $64000 question.  How much can you get (eg) a rep Rolex for which is virtually indistinguishable from the real thing (until you take the back off of course). Obviously it MUST be automatic, not quartz.  And where is a good place to get such an item without overpaying?  Any takers? Clive.

So the $64000 question.  How much can you get (eg) a rep Rolex for which is virtually indistinguishable from the real thing (until you take the back off of course).

For Rolex, you're not getting that level out of the box. Period. You need to go to a modder like TC or BK, and they're going to charge you $500.

Other brands like Panerai or Hublot, you can get something pretty good for around $300.

• Like 1

If You go the vintage route except for absolute fans nobody will know (unlike ceramic latest ones). Supermirrors has several with 21j movement around the $118 mark, all have tells with ft first or too large crowns etc. but except here on the forum I doubt anybody will know which these tells are as there are too many vintage models in general but only very few around in real life.

If You are going to hand it over to someone nothing less than a TC will do.

• Like 1