When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1966 Explorer 1016 Bracelet

IAN2109

My build is based on a 1966 also.  I have both a Yuki 7206 and a Josh 7836.  The 7836 with WSO 580 end links works the best with my JMB case set.  I have tried a handful of different end links and combinations and this one seemed to work the best and was actually the cheapest set up.  I personally like the look of the 7206 better, but the 7836 fits and wears better so for now that is what is on her.    

Thanks for your replies very helpful!

I am going to go with the 7206

I see Yuki is out of stock, any thoughts on wherelse I can get one?

I sourced one from another member and it was hard to come by.  I literally was checking all the forums sales areas every day for a long time and a friend and I were discussing another watch and I lucked into getting this one.  It is fairly thin and is put together decent, but the "end links" are fixed and it is going to take some modding to change the end links.  I will spend some time on it over the weekend and see if I can figure out a way to modify it to accept some different end links and the "80's" that come with honestly do not fit anything real well.  I posted a similar thread not to long ago looking for information on other bracelet options for a 7206.  Phong and NDT sell them also but I have no idea of the quality and really could not find any information out there about them.  Good luck.