When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, Dutchman here.

Dutchman

Hello,

Iam Dutchman. From the Netherlands of course. Sinse I bought my first automatic watch (seiko) a few years ago Iam fascinated by the movements of these watches. Later I've bought a Tissot PSR 516 automatic, a nice watch wich I wear with a lot of pleassure.

For now the real brands are to expensive for me, so I am looking for a good rep. I am reading about the dealers here, and about the other things I want to know. I've tried to search on sending a rep watch from japan/china to the Netherlands, cause that could give some problems.

I only couldn't find that much about that. Now I've find a nice Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra on intime.co, and they can ship it to me by DHL or EMS. I don't know how it works at all, so are there people here who have experience by shipping a rep to the Netherlands?

kind regards,

Dutchman

Welcome to RWG mate ;)

You can use triangle shipping to The Netherlands. The TD in China will ship to UK and UK ship to the final desination. This is of course more expensive than right away to The Netherlands. I used both, triangle shipping and directly to The Netherlands. Never had any problems (*knocks on wood*). 

Make sure you buy from the TD's!

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers,

Martijn 

Great to see other dutchies here :). Thanks for welcoming me here. I an thinking about ordering a Omega Aqua Terra, first going to read about that whats here. By wich company are you other dutchies shipping mostly? The TD I want to order offers me shipment by EMS and DHL. I was reading in an other topic that the customs are mostly checking the EMS packages? I think I will feel really bad if I get a fine, and never receive a €300.- watch :(.

Welcome to this incredible forum.

As stated you can use triangle shipping to Holland which is offered by some of our TD's. I also had never any issues receiving (and sending) watches from all over the world.

It happend only a couple of times that I had to pay taxes and handling fee for a incoming watch.

Have fun here, and watch out! This is a very addictive hobby!!

greetings from Amsterdam

Damn bad English :'). Three hours of sleep isn't enough haha

Great to see other dutchies here :). Thanks for welcoming me here. I an thinking about ordering a Omega Aqua Terra, first going to read about that whats here. By wich company are you other dutchies shipping mostly? The TD I want to order offers me shipment by EMS and DHL. I was reading in an other topic that the customs are mostly checking the EMS packages? I think I will feel really bad if I get a fine, and never receive a €300.- watch :(.

Hey mate welcome to RWG :D

Hope you will enjoy your stay here!"

And join in on the fun with us

You might wanna read this before you start if you havent already ;)

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/171237-what-are-the-rep-collecting-10-commandments/

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/24786-read-our-forum-rules/

Before you know it you Got the rep bug and some great fellow minded guys ready to help out here

Best regards Simon (Ezio )

Hello,

Iam Dutchman. From the Netherlands of course. Sinse I bought my first automatic watch (seiko) a few years ago Iam fascinated by the movements of these watches. Later I've bought a Tissot PSR 516 automatic, a nice watch wich I wear with a lot of pleassure.

For now the real brands are to expensive for me, so I am looking for a good rep. I am reading about the dealers here, and about the other things I want to know. I've tried to search on sending a rep watch from japan/china to the Netherlands, cause that could give some problems.

I only couldn't find that much about that. Now I've find a nice Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra on intime.co, and they can ship it to me by DHL or EMS. I don't know how it works at all, so are there people here who have experience by shipping a rep to the Netherlands?

kind regards,

Dutchman

Hi man...i'm from italy but ryan(intime.co) for me is the best watch dealer.Once you order the watch they order it from the factory and send you qc pic...when you approve the pics they will ship it...i always choose the dhl!I never had a problem with ryan!

• 3 weeks later...