When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seriously Tony, what did I say about unicorns??  :lol:

Just messing with you, haha. The white ceramic needs further improvement, it seems a little too translucent/glossy vs the gen, but if you have seen the gen, it also looks like a cheap novelty from some angles.

Not my cup of tea either but I am not the 20 year old with deep pockets here. :D :D :D

Seriously Tony, what did I say about unicorns?? :lol:

Just messing with you, haha. The white ceramic needs further improvement, it seems a little too translucent/glossy vs the gen, but if you have seen the gen, it also looks like a cheap novelty from some angles.

Not my cup of tea either but I am not the 20 year old with deep pockets here. :D :D :D

Hahaha I know I need to stop with the unicorn hunt :p I do quite like this though! Not as much as others, but it's definitely a contender. Although I might be better suited to just play it safe and go with something a little more traditional for my next rep :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I know I need to stop with the unicorn hunt :p I do quite like this though! Not as much as others, but it's definitely a contender. Although I might be better suited to just play it safe and go with something a little more traditional for my next rep :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hang on a bit mate, none of the recent ROO releases are good. They are simply filled with egregious flaws. It is as if the J12 factory is mindlessly rushing the  releases just to milk the ignorant and eager buyers in the market. Hang on to your dough for the time being, even for the much hyped schumi, jarno trulli, 44mm anthracite dial, etc.. don't spend now and regret later. ;) 

Sorry young blood but not one I like , but you go guy. Remember you hangout with the old timers here so you just go w/ what you like.

so Mike I guess you won't be buying this afterall.. I guess that you are still saving up for the Mike in the Bike special edition pictured below.. :lol:

post-39895-0-05463600-1417576071_thumb.j