When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

JordanF1, this is for you..

Legend

http://www.pure-time.com/product/royal-oak-offshore-rg-full-paved-diamonds-jf-best-edition-on-black-leather-strap-a7750/

Looks like your secret wish came true just in time for Xmas mate, and I bet that you would cream your pants after clicking on the link! :lol:  :tu:

Anyone else wishes to join our ostentatious fellow bruddah and put on some bling?

It is however my humble 2 cents that owning a Christmas tree, and being decorated like one, are two entirely different things.

Let us wish JordanF1 all the best in his now-not-so-secret endeavor to buy and wear this watch.

What if he doesn't like it after 2 weeks you ask? Well he could always sell it to my other bling-crazy friend positivitony.. :lol: 

Ya got me there mate haha it's not bad! :p Although I'm a little more interested in the LeBron James ROO they have. What do you think about it?

To put it in brevity mate, I'll tell you when I receive my order ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

I'm with Legend - I think the Le Bron is awesome as well as the Schumi RG-  I've ordered both but from what I can tell they won't ship for another week or so.  The  titanium Schumi is great and I expect the RG to be better.  Still on the fence about ordering the RG white case with RG bracelet AP- anyone have any feedback on that RG bracelet?

I'm with Legend - I think the Le Bron is awesome as well as the Schumi RG-  I've ordered both but from what I can tell they won't ship for another week or so.  The  titanium Schumi is great and I expect the RG to be better.  Still on the fence about ordering the RG white case with RG bracelet AP- anyone have any feedback on that RG bracelet?

S, I have ordered the LBJ too, I think it has a very nice color and material combination. :)

May I ask what you meant by "RG white case" w RG bracelet? ;)