When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua latest web site?

bigmo2112

Hello everyone..

I am trying to find Joshua (Perfect clones) REAL latest web site... I read on this forum that there are impostors out there (good thing I read this, because I was just about to deal with perfect-clones!!)...  So will the real Joshua please stand up???

I found a FB page that said it was Joshua, and his NEW site is at pf-818   But I cannot find that URL when searching this forum to validate it..

The last URL that I found listed here was p-cls web site, as being the correct site, but that site is down!  (sorry, but the forum will not permit me to submit an actual URL..)

I have a Panerai GMT that I purchased from Josh a couple years ago, and it stopped working and wanted to send it back for repair...  What do you all think?  Should I take the chance and send it back or perhaps someone on this Forum can repair it for me?

Thanks alot!!

Maurice

If you only want to send a watch back for repair then find someone local. After having the watch for 2 years any trusted dealer (including Josh) won't be of any great help. The TD's are middle men who trade watches, they are not repair shops! Where are you located and maybe someone can suggest a watchsmith to you.

• Like 1

Every watch or part I ever sent back to China disappeared without a trace. Every one.

My advice would be same as kernow's, have it repaired locally.

...or take the loss.

Btw...two years running on the average replica with a China movement is not too bad. 

Swiss movement service life depends on age, condition, and treatment.

If we knew what movement it had, the answer might be more specific.

• Like 1

If you only want to send a watch back for repair then find someone local. After having the watch for 2 years any trusted dealer (including Josh) won't be of any great help. The TD's are middle men who trade watches, they are not repair shops! Where are you located and maybe someone can suggest a watchsmith to you.

Thanks kernow..  Its a modified swiss 7750.  It was keeping time perfectly within 10 seconds per day then suddenly stopped.  I would be nice to get some references.. I have seen a few members post that they repair reps, so I would love to work with them.   I paid about $350 for this watch, so it may be worth just buying an new one if the repair cost is more than $200 or so..  

Every watch or part I ever sent back to China disappeared without a trace. Every one.

My advice would be same as kernow's, have it repaired locally.

...or take the loss.

Btw...two years running on the average replica with a China movement is not too bad. 

Swiss movement service life depends on age, condition, and treatment.

If we knew what movement it had, the answer might be more specific.

I was going to take the watch to a local watch repair shop, but they only sell siekos, citizen, etc. and not sure if they can do the job...  Plus I am afraid of what they might say when they see its a rep  ;)    Its a swiss 7750 so I expected it to last a while..  Otherwise, I would have purchased the A7750 for a hundred less!!    Thanks for the help!

Edited by bigmo2112

LOL, this is one of the worst idea I've ever heard about a rep :D

Always a wisenheimer in every crowd!  ;)    So here  are the facts... I have purchased several reps from Joshua in the past decade...  I realize reps dont last forever, and when they bite the dust, I usually take the loss, and buy another.  However, if I really like a watch, I try to get it repaired, especially if they are Swiss movements and cost nearly $400!!   So I have sent back watches to Joshua before.. He provides me with strict instructions, and after about 30 days, got my watch back... Who knows if he just swapped the movement or what he did.. But it worked!   However, I have not been around for the past 2 years, and dont know what his latest web site is nor how to contact him.. There seem to be many impostors out there, and came to this group for help.. Because for the most part, everyone on this forum is a great help!

Ask SSteel (member here) to service it for you, it is money well spent and often the route a lot of us go when we buy a new watch/rep to make sure we start with a good movement.

AJ

Perfect!  Thanks AJ....  I will definitely do that...  If it becomes too expensive, I will just buy another but this time, just get a cheaper movement, because it seems they will die anyway in short order.... Do you know what Josh's current site is BTW?   Thanks!

Don't have any idea of what a wisenheimer is...

I generally take care of my watches personally (doing a full service to my planer ocean right this afternoon) and I don't trust Asian guys when it comes to repair.

1stly In my view if a movement has not been serviced (cleaned and oiled) it isn't fixed, even if the specific problem looks solved, especially for rep watches that never undergone to a service treatment. And I don't believe those guys do that.

2ndly after 2 years there is no thing like "guarantee" so you will end up paying good money to send the watch, taking the risk it get lost or taken from customs, and pay them for a service that I don't know how professional it is

3rd do you really believe that is Swiss movement? 2 years ago a swiss 7750 was around 450$ minimum. Now much more. How much you said you paid that rep? If it was 700+$ I may start to believe it is a real Swiss one, otherwise...

This is the long version of that sentence.

ETA Valjou Prices

Base 7750

'Silver' €460/$555

'Gold' €530/$636

Base 7751 - €800/$960

Base 7753 - €700/$840

Prices are down right now compared to the last few years due to soft Euro.

Edited by AnonymousWatchmaker