When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Donerix shipping time to EU?

GenTLe

Hi mates, some tome ago I asked Donerix to make a strap for my Tudor BB.

He did a very nice gen-like one and shipped it at the end of Jan.

Now... Since nothing yet arrived (and when I asked him -one mail only- about his experiences sending to EU he didn't reply me), I'd like to know experiences from EU guys that got something from him.

How much time did the strap took to come to you?

Thanks, Gentle.

In my experience anything between 2 - 8 weeks is usual.

Postal service in Nicaragua sometimes works in mysterious ways.

Give it a few more weeks - if nothing shows up contact him again. He will reply - probably insanely busy with all kinds of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not completely sure of this, but I believe he ships first class mail, which should be re-labeled last class!! It's slow, not even sure it goes by air. Even if it does, there is probably a lag time of several days to weeks before it even leaves Nicaragua, then a few more days to get to customs, them maybe another week or two sitting in customs then it winds it's way through your countries postal system.

Don't feel bad, I have a watch coming from Singapore, shipped Registered, posted on January 31' no updates at all, then suddenly it shows up at the USPS facility at Miami International. This morning. So yours isn't the only one moving slow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He had his Feb sale and I bought then. Nothing yet. Not a problem. I know he's knee deep in building his shop, so it's just a matter of patience right now. He's a quality guy and provides legendary straps.

Besides, most things I have tracking numbers and know its coming. I kind of like the suspense of not knowing. It reminds me of the old days when you would mail order and just wait.

• 1 year later...