When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Puretime ceramic Rollies. Super reps ?

lillo

I have seen the new ceramic rollies of puretime (Deepsea, Sub, Seadweller, GMT)  

Puretime claimed that these are super reps.

I am not very expert in the Rollie world, these watches are very nice but, if I see photos of gen and photos of Puetime site  I have some dubts about hands and markers of dials. What is the opinion of the rollie expert about it ? Hnds and markers are corrects ? Thanks for answer

Sorry, but I have seen the lasts posts and topics and there are not comments about the ultimate rollies of Puretime. For this reason I have posted it. 
Your answers is inessential and dont help me.   :nono: 

Thanks, good week end.

Sorry, but I have seen the lasts posts and topics and there are not comments about the ultimate rollies of Puretime. For this reason I have posted it. 
Your answers is inessential and dont help me.   :nono:

Thanks, good week end.

What answer do you want? Theyre OK i guess. You should try the search button next time. 

What answer do you want? Theyre OK i guess. You should try the search button next time. 

I have research in the post and topics the answers to my doubts (for example the fidelity of hands and markers of ultimate rollies Puretime) but I have seen nothing. These are vey recently watches. For this reason I have posted it. I know that some info are in the site, if yoy use the search button, I am not stupid. But info that intrest me I have not seen.

I wouldn't call them super reps per se but they are very good and have come a long ways. The sub being the best of course and the newest 4000ft sea dweller being the worst. A panerai 111N is what members consider a super rep. The Rolex reps still suffer minor to major flaws. Minor being that AR on cyclops is bad or dial not matte vs glossy and of course major flaw is the movement. Hopes this helps

I wouldn't call them super reps per se but they are very good and have come a long ways. The sub being the best of course and the newest 4000ft sea dweller being the worst. A panerai 111N is what members consider a super rep. The Rolex reps still suffer minor to major flaws. Minor being that AR on cyclops is bad or dial not matte vs glossy and of course major flaw is the movement. Hopes this helps

What do you mean by the movement being a major flaw? Are you referring to the GMTIIc?

Get a no-date Sub from Pure-Time or if you want better quality get one from BK on here, if you need a date version get a TC V6. If you don't know what any of that means, you haven't spent enough time on the board, BK and TC are both trusted dealers, and can be found in sales area. Good luck.

• Like 1

Get a no-date Sub from Pure-Time or if you want better quality get one from BK on here, if you need a date version get a TC V6. If you don't know what any of that means, you haven't spent enough time on the board, BK and TC are both trusted dealers, and can be found in sales area. Good luck.

I have seen TC, but  TC not realize this watch. In my opinion TC is the best rollie not-ceramic that I have seen in dealers forum :)  :) , but I desire a Ceramic rollie........

I think that email BK for a ceramic sub no data v6 engraved. Thanks for help.

What do you mean by the movement being a major flaw? Are you referring to the GMTIIc?

To me a super rep is defined by being of extreme high quality inside and out. Take a 111 for example. The movement in the rep is the same as a gen but taking most Rolex reps and you will find a ETA.

To me a super rep is defined by being of extreme high quality inside and out. Take a 111 for example. The movement in the rep is the same as a gen but taking most Rolex reps and you will find a ETA.

My desire is more modest.

I am happy to buy a watch really so similar to gen in exterior parts. This is my idea of a super-rep. I am realistic, the really super rep 100%is the gen ;)  ;)  ;)

For example TC is a super rep but have not a genuine caliber or a perfect copy of a genuine caliber, but a standard economic caliber.

For the movement , an honest ETA or Sellita is OK for me.If it work good sometime , for me the watch is ok.

Look at Nanuq's big gonzo 6538 big crown build with gen parts, including refinished gen dial. This is such an amazing piece and yet he has an ETA inside. I would take that watch any day of the week over a gen Pam. No question in my mind. Maybe that isn't a fair comparison since it is a gen parts franken, or genken.

Edited by Mendota Explorer

LOL!!!   There are a number of replica watch forums besides this one.   In ALL of them, you will find that asking "Who makes the best sub" will immediately get you on the top of the shit list.   There's a wealth of information in the new member area and it does take some time and patience to weed through it, but that's what you need to do.   Take ample time to learn and you'll then find this is a great place.   I'm in several forums and this one is by far, the best.

what kind of forum is this! somebody wants help! but everybody writing here like an enemy, that s not right

• Like 1

I have 3 genuine Rolex's and aside from the new 3135 movement any ETA quality, adjusted/serviced, movement keeps better time. 1520 movement, 1570 movement, both not as accurate as high-grade ETA movement of today. 3135 keeps same time as ETA Tissot Powermatic 80 and ETA 2824 elabore / cosc. 

The Zenith keeps pretty good time, probably the best out of the bunch, but it requires an expensive service due to it's high-beat movement. ((and the fact it says Zenith on it...))

LOL!!!   There are a number of replica watch forums besides this one.   In ALL of them, you will find that asking "Who makes the best sub" will immediately get you on the top of the [censored] list.   There's a wealth of information in the new member area and it does take some time and patience to weed through it, but that's what you need to do.   Take ample time to learn and you'll then find this is a great place.   I'm in several forums and this one is by far, the best.

ok I study attemply all new Rollie post & topics

I just received the latest Noob SD 4000. The fit and finish is amazing. Is there a thread that I missed regarding this watch? Sure if you hold the watch at a certain angle the dial looks a bit glossy but everything else looks very good. Tight end links, beautifully brushed bracelet, rehaut engraving lines up perfectly.

I just received the latest Noob SD 4000. The fit and finish is amazing. Is there a thread that I missed regarding this watch? Sure if you hold the watch at a certain angle the dial looks a bit glossy but everything else looks very good. Tight end links, beautifully brushed bracelet, rehaut engraving lines up perfectly.

sORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE, BUT sd 4000 is Deepsea or standard SD ceramic ?

sORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE, BUT sd 4000 is Deepsea or standard SD ceramic ?

Sorry,   I have seen in this moment the Rollie site, the 4000 is the new Seadweller, not Deepsea. Sorry for stupid question post.

I am intrested to a little review of the ultimate Deepsea (march 2015) A member have received this new Noob? Is it really more quality that the others Deep ?

http://www.pure-time.com/product/sea-dweller-deepsea-116660-black-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a2836-v2/