When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor fastrider green/red/Yellow me Like

Ezio

So just saw The tudor fastrider release and must say its tastefull might have to try out a rep of it and maybe save up to The gen lets just hope its something they Will rep

Biggest news is The In house movement

In a way im hoping for a quartz rep since The a7750 just plain sucks without a service

post-61085-0-26556500-1428497844_thumb.j

post-61085-0-01237800-1428497855_thumb.j

post-61085-0-57415700-1428497861_thumb.j

Agree a little with you gentle but guess its my old ways that one you showed is a little more hip doesnt suit a suit where the fastrider is what they say a celebrating of the old with a nip of something fresh i could see the green fastrider be my most used watch

But i Also know that its a hate it/ love it watch

Alas the Price is 4000 USD which In a way is fair versus rolex which has become way overpriced its to Laugh at where tudor is a okay Price but only Thing i hate is they force me to pay 4 grand for A simple eta movement even though its been modified

Gotta say the green is making me feel a little woozy (or maybe its the Jim Beam) not my cup o tea at all..............the red however is looking bloody good  :inverted:  I always associate yellow with Breitling now too........... :huh:

Gotta say the green is making me feel a little woozy (or maybe its the Jim Beam) not my cup o tea at all..............the red however is looking bloody good :inverted: I always associate yellow with Breitling now too........... :huh:

With you on the Yellow ;)

But its probably the Jim Bean mate ;)

Haha that could be misunderstood :p

You want to tell us something about your contact with these kinds of water sports? Because I haven't no idea what you're talking about! I can only imagine :D :D Edited by J.S.

You want to tell us something about your contact with these kinds of water sports? Because I haven't no idea what you're talking about! I can only imagine :D :D

Haha all Im thinking Is golden showers haha ;) when you say Yellow and watersports :p

Each to their own haha :p