When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex tang buckles

Rolexman

I did aGoogle search a few weeks ago and the first one that appeared was a seller on ebay that has all sizes for $14. They are located in Taiwan. They look nice. Both steel or plated. Yuki also sells an 18mm but that one is more. The quality is unknown because Yuki's picture makes it look all mangled and crappy. Seriously, in the photo it looks like a toddler made it.

^ That one looks nice - so does the 16mm.  The 18mm Yuki looks like a mentally disabled chimpanzee assembled it.  :fool:  :bangin:

Thanks, I did put the dremel to it.  It was a little rough OTB so brushed it first then polished it.  I actually really like it on the 20x20 Horween straps.  

I did aGoogle search a few weeks ago and the first one that appeared was a seller on ebay that has all sizes for $14. They are located in Taiwan. They look nice. Both steel or plated. Yuki also sells an 18mm but that one is more. The quality is unknown because Yuki's picture makes it look all mangled and crappy. Seriously, in the photo it looks like a toddler made it.

I bought 3 from this seller, he's actually based in Hong Kong. The buckle i would say is the cheapest quality I have seen the Coronet is a bit wonky, the under side is not even polished. I own other RCLEX buckle as well but they are slightly better finish, slightly closer to the gen (which I also own), but they are like 40 ish dollars for a piece I think...

I bought 3 from this seller, he's actually based in Hong Kong. The buckle i would say is the cheapest quality I have seen the Coronet is a bit wonky, the under side is not even polished. I own other RCLEX buckle as well but they are slightly better finish, slightly closer to the gen (which I also own), but they are like 40 ish dollars for a piece I think...

Great to know that.  Thanks for the info.  I wonder if there is a better quality option that is still inexpensive?