When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell&ross Br03-92

lfovco

I've tried on BR01 Power Reserve that a friend of mine owns more then few times and I have been drooling over it for over a year now but 46mm is too big for my wrist. I can get away with 44mm Pams cause they kind off wrap around your wrist where the 46mm BR01 is completely flat and just simpy sticks out too much.

The new 42mm BR03 is driving me insane, I want one!!!

Just wanted you to check out this picture I pulled of off the Bell&Ross forum. Unless there is a nice rep made of this thing I think I'm going to just get one from AD, very likely the PVD version.

What do you guys think about this model?

post-851-1166997705_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've tried on BR01 Power Reserve that a friend of mine owns more then few times and I have been drooling over it for over a year now but 46mm is too big for my wrist. I can get away with 44mm Pams cause they kind off wrap around your wrist where the 46mm BR01 is completely flat and just simpy sticks out too much.

The new 42mm BR03 is driving me insane, I want one!!!

Just wanted you to check out this picture I pulled of off the Bell&Ross forum. Unless there is a nice rep made of this thing I think I'm going to just get one from AD, very likely the PVD version.

What do you guys think about this model?

according to the bell & ross webb site it is black carbon powder coating.

Yes!

I asked andrew about it and he said they might consider it next year but did not seem too interested.

Same thing happened with the rubber strap for the planet ocean.....never happened...

josh and andrew said they were busy with a secret project that turned out to be mont blanc timewalker chrono......yawn!!....42mm BR would out sell that in a second as well as the rubber strap PO

but hey.....what do I know :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just think how brilliant it would be to introduce the BR03 now...Everyone's attention has been captured by the rediculously huge BR01. A version that people could actually wear (that's also a true-scale replica) could be a blockbuster...The only danger is waiting too long, as the whole B&R thing could blow over!

The time is now!

I'd be interested in this and the chronograph version. Also, from the pictures in this ebay auction the BR03s don't have screws on the back, so we wouldn't have to worry about the fake screws thing like on the BR-01 reps.

That's geat news! Those fake hex screws bugged me...