When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quality of Hermes Birkin replicas

altesporsche

Hey fellas,

I am just wondering if anyone has had an experience with the Hermes Birkin replica womens purses.. I dont really care what it costs to get an almost perfect copy but i dont want the $25k price tag of the originals lol 

any ideas ? 

Cheers

C.

Basic info: The best fully hand-stitched/EU-leather will set You back $2500-$3000, the recommended quality/price ratio for half hand-stitched/EU-leather from those who buy them is $1000++ just to give an idea. The finerlabels ones (Trusty) are $378 but there must be differences. Just picked this up from some lady-members across the forums while thinking how lucky we are by just buying watches:)

Where to buy are well-kept secrets on pm-basis as sites do change more frequently even than here.

Actually if you want to have the details from those that have been in the trade for 8 years PM me.

Ken

ken is the man....you can chose the 1:1 or the 90% closer to gen, i have bought 5/6 birkin from ken, and yesterday night i was vero lucky to make a comparition with a gen of a my girlfriend friend, and now i can scream that ken is the n.1...!!!!!

luca

Ther has been reviews of Ken's bags in the past and the one listed on his site is reviewed as quite good. Ken can get you a higher cost version that is closer to 1:1 for a lot more and I think I've seen him say he can get you a 1:1 but doesn't recommend as the two lower priced bags are very good. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...