When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

22nd sep wristies

Legend

Oh crap!!! You're absolutely right bro. My apologies for the noob mistake...and here is my offering emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I love that Survivor! I consider it to be a very stealth looking, and accurate looking AP.. did you recently procure this bro? ;)

It is a thing of beauty as you said. Bought it from Josh about 4 years ago. But after only 3 days of wearing it, the crown wouldn't wind back in and lock. The threads just weren't catching.

Also, when I initially bought it, there wasn't that much awareness about the AP ROO differences between and rep and gen. Or at least not to me there wasn't. Now that I know the giveaway details, I've almost stopped wearing it.

It's such a nice piece overall that I would love to have it modded (correct date wheel position, and smaller rings of the hand bases).

Could you by any chance point me in the right direction @Legend? Thanks bro

It is a thing of beauty as you said. Bought it from Josh about 4 years ago. But after only 3 days of wearing it, the crown wouldn't wind back in and lock. The threads just weren't catching.

Also, when I initially bought it, there wasn't that much awareness about the AP ROO differences between and rep and gen. Or at least not to me there wasn't. Now that I know the giveaway details, I've almost stopped wearing it.

It's such a nice piece overall that I would love to have it modded (correct date wheel position, and smaller rings of the hand bases).

Could you by any chance point me in the right direction @Legend? Thanks bro

As you may well know bro, I am the right direction for such things ;)