When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need to return my watch for repair/replacement

RolloRon

That's what happens when you forget your punctuation lessons   Mike you naughty boy;). Canada, Legend becomes Canada Legend. At any rate, Rollo, I hope it works out for you. If you are lucky, you will get a watch back with a  reasonably reliable movement. as I said before, it's really a crap shoot with the sec@12 A7750 movements. 

Ok lets be honest about this. MOB first asked me a question then I answered him then he called me a Canadian Legend. So what was all that aboot eh? Anyways that's why I didn't thank him specifically. But then you started ganging up on me for some strange reason. But  regardless I humbly apologize to MOB and thank you for this great forum and I'll try to remember not to PM you.. But getting back to my issue yes I'm fully aware of the problems with shipping and customs and the like and yes I've read about a few who have lost watches but for the most part as long as you follow the TD's specific instructions then most people seem to eventually receive their watch back. Certainly no one has yet to reply to my thread re losing their watch. In my particular case I have to stick it in the mail to someone so it may as well be to China and I have probably a 90% chance of success.

Thanks again to everyone.

Oh , let me explain: Legend asked where you lived to help you find a guy to fix I looked it up and replied "Canada legend" so he would know the best person to send you to. He is our AP master and knows who to go to for them dependent on where you live.

PS as english is Rollo Ron's language so reading in context it was an answer to legend , read it again Ron but first read legends' question.

Edited by Mike on a bike

Oh my, Canadian Legend indeed hahaha.. 

@RolloRon you're all good, and on your way to become a real "Canadian Legend" if you stay and hang out with us!  :lol:

You can be assured that this would not be easily forgotten, and that you would soon have to buy a round of beers and be reminded of this every 2-3min. ;)

Funny guys but I have thick skin so go ahead and poke fun. In the meantime I did manage to get it working again just by twirling the hand and date wheel a few cycles. The minute counter still does not work though. So now I think I'll just wait a while and see what happens. I have 3 others with A7750 and 've never had a problem. Nice looking watch otherwise.  BTW I live northern Vancouver Island

DSC_5656.thumb.JPG.d20286979e545965c0681DSC_5659.thumb.JPG.ad7fa256cb63c3452ef45