When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paris attack

kernow

Breaking news:

The 110th airborne will be dropping in on ISIS armed with the freshest flowers available to the US military.

"By giving the enemy flowers before they get their heads chopped off by the ISIS terrorist, it is hoped they will see the error of their ways and become peace loving." This just in from new presidential adviser Ayr. 

"If this does not happen surely peace loving Muslim's world wide will rise up in such a clamor deriding this act of killing flower armed Americans that all further terrorist acts will cease." This confidently pronounced by Mr Ayr from the podium in the White House news room.

Asked if he would be joining the 110th in their mission Mr Ayr said " No, he needed to stay in DC and coordinate the effort."

Breaking News:

Horrific reports from northern Iraq, the 110th dropped in with their flowers were slaughtered almost to the man by ISIS. The only survivors were one platoon, this due to the insubordination of a staff Sargent in league with supply elements state side his platoon's crates were packed with there regular load out of guns , grenades and mortars instead of flowers. They barely made it back to Kurdish lines to report this atrocity and only with the help of a well timed attack by Kurdish forces to expedite them.

President Obama still relenting on giving the Kurds weapons instead conferred with presidential adviser Ayr and decided to contact FTD to send them flowers for each of their freedom fighters.

In related news the hoped for good Muslim outcry did not materialize as predicted by Mr Ayr and dancing in the streets carried the day in most Muslim cities and capitals at this massacre, some lasting as long as two days.

When questioned on this unexpected turn of events Mr Ayr stated " our soldiers did not hug them before they presented their flowers as he had instructed " and placed the blame squarely on the military.

At this time a high level cabinet meeting is being held by President Obama with Mr Ayr as point man to see if more men, flowers and hugs are needed to over come the ISIS scourge.

This is satirical exaggeration gents but it shows the absurdity of Ayr's position. Now as Freddy posted a two year old gets it, why not grown men. :fool:

Don't drink the Kool-Aide....................... kinda hard when your Dad gives it to you at two I'll admit.

Edited by Mike on a bike

Didn't read the thread but will make my position.

There's been a lot of 'solidarity' memes going around. Posting pictures of French flags, French peace signs etc. People jumping on this type of sentiment and spreading it. This isn't solidarity. This is defiance, and the worst form of it. It's tribal. Few of us in the west act like this when terrorists attack parts of the middle east, which happens almost weekly.

To me it's unbearably shallow and an easy way to absolve yourself of a duty to make the world a better place. Why try to do what's necessary when you can copy and paste a French flag to your avatar.

If people truly cared. Truly. They would go out and make another Muslim friend. Take their next holiday in a Muslim country. I don't want to hear about solidarity unless it's with all types of people all over the world all the time. 

We have to act against our baser instinct. When terrorists attack, we don't escalate. We take in more refugees, we show more love to Muslims, we give more aid. That way we make the world a better place. We certainly don't keep bombing Muslims in their own countries. How many innocent Muslims have we bombed in the past decade? Doesn't bear thinking about. 

Well then. Those are some serious unicorn farts you've been smelling there aren't they? Tell me, how many muslims have YOU taken into YOUR home to feed, clothe and shelter? How much of YOUR money have you sent them? Does your philosophy of showing more love to terrorists also transfer to other criminals? Killers? Rapists? Thieves? Pedophiles? Have you shown THEM love and taken them into your home and fed, sheltered and clothed them? Why not? Don't they all just need love and free stuff so they'll be good? And I think I'll skip taking a holiday in a Muslim country. I'd like to keep my head and all my other extremities firmly attached to my body. Have YOU vacationed in a Muslim county recently? You should either practice what you preach, or get out of the pulpit.  

If people truly cared. Truly. They would go out and make another Muslim friend. Take their next holiday in a Muslim country. I don't want to hear about solidarity unless it's with all types of people all over the world all the time. 

Considering my religious viewpoint is punishable by death in 13 countries, all of which muslim majority I think I'm not going to take my next holiday there.

Well then. Those are some serious unicorn farts you've been smelling there aren't they? Tell me, how many muslims have YOU taken into YOUR home to feed, clothe and shelter? How much of YOUR money have you sent them? Does your philosophy of showing more love to terrorists also transfer to other criminals? Killers? Rapists? Thieves? Pedophiles? Have you shown THEM love and taken them into your home and fed, sheltered and clothed them? Why not? Don't they all just need love and free stuff so they'll be good? And I think I'll skip taking a holiday in a Muslim country. I'd like to keep my head and all my other extremities firmly attached to my body. Have YOU vacationed in a Muslim county recently? You should either practice what you preach, or get out of the pulpit.  

Did you just equate Muslims with terrorists and pedophiles.

I truly feel sorry for you.

Did you just equate Muslims with terrorists and pedophiles.

I truly feel sorry for you.

Allow me -

Australia: Muslim pedophile not charged because of “cultural differences” still stalking children

In 2003, Sweden's rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2. Now they are almost certainly even higher as Muslim immigrants continue forming a larger percentage of the population.

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there  was an average of 5 rapes a day. Stockholm has gone from a Swedish city to a city that is one-third immigrant and is between a fifth and a quarter Muslim.

Sweden, like the rest of the West, will have to come to terms with the fact that it can either have female equality or Muslim immigration. It cannot have both.
1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

Muslim men rape non-Muslim women (and girls) in disproportionately high numbers in countries with growing Muslim minority populations. Rape of infidel women is part of Islamic law and Islamic tradition. As such, it’s been going on for centuries.
Islam, rape, and the fate of Western women

A rape epidemic is coming to America.

No, this is not the feminazi version of rape, where a woman can decide much later that a consensual sexual encounter was actually rape. No, this is the worst form of violent, nonconsensual, criminal rape.

And the future American victims of rape can thank Barack Obama for the crimes against them.

The president wants to bring in a huge number of Islamic “refugees.” That is the problem. Rape has been an Islamic tradition since the beginning of Islam. The Koran allows this. “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (Koran 4:3, 4:24, 33:50).
The coming rape of America

'Our society is falling apart. We have to borrow money to provide education and basic health care for our citizens. Due to decades of mass immigration, our previously safe country is not safe any more.

'Not only do we have a very high number of shootings and gang-related violence . . . but Sweden now has the second highest number of rape reports in the entire world.'
Torn apart by an open door for migrants: Sweden is seen as Europe's most liberal nation, but violent crime is soaring

No Ayr, I just equated TERRORISTS with killers, pedophiles, rapists and etc. If your reading comprehension is that bad then I feel sorry for YOU. Unless of course you're just a terrorist apologist in which case you can  go screw a goat. Of course it would seem that nearly 100% of the terrorists these days are Muslim...

Edited by unreformed66
spelling

Muslims are terrorist by definition it is written in their Holy book to kill the infidel argue with that.

To be fair, as is the case with most religions (& cults), not all members take their holy books literally. The trouble with Islam is that, for centuries, a large minority does & the majority of the rest remain silent & do nothing. That is something that sets Islam apart from all other religions.
Every group has its bad apples. What sets the civilized apart from the truly savage is how a group treats those bad apples & Islam has an appalling record of celebrating its baddest apples.