When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Silix 6538 project

Bart Cordell

Bart, I really like how you added the crack and hole in the seconds hand lume. It is a really nice touch. I've seen lots of pics of gen hands that show crumbling and cracks or holes in the hands. Wonderful job with the case and dial, too. I'm sure in real life it is even more spectacular than the pics reveal.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mendota Explorer said:

Bart, I really like how you added the crack and hole in the seconds hand lume. It is a really nice touch. I've seen lots of pics of gen hands that show crumbling and cracks or holes in the hands. Wonderful job with the case and dial, too. I'm sure in real life it is even more spectacular than the pics reveal.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The hole is not wanted LOL. But I love it ! The lume was very thin and cracked drying.

The gilt super glossy effect can't be seen how it's stunning on photos. I can't believe I could achieve this when I started 7 month ago.

looks great

how did you DIY Gilt dial?

Decals

• 1 month later...

Holy sh*t that looks awesome!

Silix case, athaya V2 crown, raffles hands and dial?

Fantastic build buddy.

Cheers

Phil

Men who guide the destinies of the world wear Rolex watches

Thanks !

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Frwg%2Ecc%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F181731-Another-Silix-6538-project%2Fpage__view__findpost__p__1474369&share_tid=181731&share_fid=5666&share_type=t&share_pid=1474369

• Like 1