When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member appreciation raffle!

Mike on a bike

Well it's that time again and I want to have these watches to our winners before Christmas. :clap2: As some know once a year I do an at cost raffle for our members in appreciation of their support for RWG. So plenty of bang for the buck here here gents so don't miss out. I am taking my usual crappy pics today :bangin: and will most likely spend hours getting it all put up , but I'm used to it. :fool: So a little sneak peek here of a couple while I figure out the rest...........................

Well everybody wants one to check them out so we will have the new Omega 300 Spectra from denimhead brandy new on the Nato. https://rwg.cc/topic/181770-reserved-for-mr-bikes-raffleintimeco-omega-seamaster-300-co-axial-liquid-metal-v6f-version

dce3379b-0e9a-469b-9263-3a06e5cae8a3.jpg

Next a real nice Gen so New Years Eve you will not be wearing a rep. Take a look see.............

Brand new all plastic on box etc running on an ETA 2892 or could be the 2895 seen both specked out :g:fits me a bit loose so everyone good!
The Anthracite Dial is stunning and well the bracelet a cut above just about anything I have had on....................

Of course there will be more, vintage 5513 Rolex, a Fifty Fathom just to name a few so put a few bucks aside to get in!!

Edited by Mike on a bike