When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heads up! Scammer Alert

cursto

Greetings all,
I have had the misfortune of dealing with this scumbag at http://www.strap-source.com/
What a douche. This guy sells FAKE Panerai straps and deployants out of Irvine, Ca. claiming they are "overstock". He charges $300.00 for an alligator strap. Cheap made junk you can purchase on Ebay or Aliexpress all day long. He also goes by Monarchy, Inc and watchbandsource, watch-band-source. Avoid at all costs.

I believe I bought one of these a couple of years back. What I saw on the website was definitely not what I got!!

Thanks to the noob for posting, always good to get feedback especially about someone who is selling Mis- represented goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ask myself how these operations can exist in the US. In Germany a prosecutor would shut these down in a minute with them having a legit address and everything.

Edited by gasebah

Any competitor in Germany could send them a cease and desist declaration with a penalty. They would have to cover all cost for this. If they don't sign it goes to court immediately and they would be in a world of trouble with fraud, compensation for damages and what have you.