When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recommendations on a 21 x 16 mm leather strap?

Revere

I'm trying to get a new strap for my gen Type XX. It's still got the original from '95 and I'm not sure how much life it's got left in it. 

Sadly, the only 21 x 16s that I can find are OEM and cost a significant amount. I'm willing to get a rep strap, or if anyone knows of a custom strap maker for a reasonable price, I'd entertain that too. I remember finding a lady from Chile that made exotic straps a while back, she sold things on eBay, and was asking some fair prices. I've since lost that contact info.

There is a seller on Ebay from Vietnam that will make you any strap at a good price from exotic skins if you want.. Guys I lost the link , anyone...............................

Nice! that sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. If anyone finds that link I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm trying to get a new strap for my gen Type XX. It's still got the original from '95 and I'm not sure how much life it's got left in it. 

Sadly, the only 21 x 16s that I can find are OEM and cost a significant amount. I'm willing to get a rep strap, or if anyone knows of a custom strap maker for a reasonable price, I'd entertain that too. I remember finding a lady from Chile that made exotic straps a while back, she sold things on eBay, and was asking some fair prices. I've since lost that contact info.

I bought a Caiman strap from her for a Panerai. I wasn't too impressed with the quality. As someone said, Donerix would be the one to go to. He along with any of the other myriad numbers of custom strap makers can make you a custom strap that would be and exact duplicate of your strap. Donerix happens to be here, and is a good guy who makes quality straps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk