When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well.....I finally did it....!

Guest TTK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....now that I have attention.....I'll be posting lotsa new fotys of lotsa new watches.....like this......a beautiful Omega Speedmaster Calendar.......blue dial...gorgeous....and a new departure for me......a Rado....my first ever.....what dya think....?

15466-3454.jpg

15466-3455.jpg

Mac Huh ? Just because your're Scottish dosen't mean you have to match machines..

Jeeze..I don't know if I'll trust your taste in watches anymore.. :lol:

Neil, Congrats. Mac, PC, It's your choice. And I trust we will see fantastic results with your new transition io a Mac computer...Congrats Neil.... :D Enjoy!

Not really......I bought a Compaq laptop in October last year....15.4 widescreen.......plus the accompanying docking station.....so it will remain......probably as a permanent connection to the net....at least until I get up to speed with the Mac.......I need to find out about networking the two.....via wireless modem......then there's Bluetooth to take into account.....oh....i feel a headache coming on already....!

ttk: that blue calendar speedmaster is really something else! that's a fully functioning rep or what?

congrats on the computer purchase. i used to be the world's greatest mac fanatic, but over the last few years i've gotten to use macs, windows, and linux, each for different things. having your particular hardware is amazing because you can actually have whatever gui or operating system you want (eventually). hope it helps with all the digital photo stuff, too!

* by the way, if you are having a sale for real, please send me a pm if you have any s/s omega devilles on leather or bracelet. and any vintage subs / SDs!

take care, and enjoy!

I finally crossed over.....and bought a an I-Mac Duo Core 20" system........help ma' boab......whit've ah done.....noo I need to learn a new GUI....!

As Douglas Adams said:

"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%."

I'm a sys admin at a company that's about 90% Mac, so if you need any advice don't hesitate to ask.

i am a boy, but i sometimes would like to be a pretty girl swimming naked in the sea.

If I was a girl, I'd be masturbating in front of a mirror all day :blink:

... Back to the subject... My wife wants an iBook, I want one for her too. I wish I could go Mac, but I have software constraints :thumbdown:

... Back to the subject... My wife wants an iBook, I want one for her too. I wish I could go Mac, but I have software constraints :thumbdown:

My Missus has an iBook and I have a G5 Tower. I don't understand these so-called software constraints. You have a need for CAD software or MS Project?

Oh, unless you mean Games. Yes, I have a Wintendo PC for that, too.