When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think about these daytona dials?

Champagnesky

8 hours ago, champagne-communist said:

Hi everyone! Found these dials, what do you think? Worth 350 dollars?

The 1st is junk. The 2nd looks good, but I cannot tell you whether it is worth $350. You might compare to similar gens & top end Asian dials like MQ, Phong or NDtrading. Be prepared for sticker shock though.

Hi everyone! Found these dials, what do you think? Worth 350 dollars?

The 1st is junk. The 2nd looks good, but I cannot tell you whether it is worth $350. You might compare to similar gens & top end Asian dials like MQ, Phong or NDtrading. Be prepared for sticker shock though.

Thx! Will offer 25 dollars, hope the seller accepts :)

I saw the second dial on the bay- world time inc- aka son of Phong. He states it has been previously used which might explain the slightly rough condition under magnification.

Keep one thing in mind- that dial is for a non oyster Daytona like a 6239 and there's nothing else out there that I've seen lately (possibly MQ, but I hate overly high prices and the risk of stuff coming from Vietnam).

There's no comparison with the $25 6263 dial- they're two different beasts.

I saw the second dial on the bay- world time inc- aka son of Phong. He states it has been previously used which might explain the slightly rough condition under magnification.

Keep one thing in mind- that dial is for a non oyster Daytona like a 6239 and there's nothing else out there that I've seen lately (possibly MQ, but I hate overly high prices and the risk of stuff coming from Vietnam).

There's no comparison with the $25 6263 dial- they're two different beasts.

I got tempted because i have a dw 6239 case for a 7750 and I wanted to test if it would fit with a st19 movement.