When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Munich Members - Shooting at Olympia Shopping Mall

freddy333

9 minutes ago, themannier said:

Oh my god...will these attacks stop one day ? :(

I am sorry to say that until/unless the west acknowledges that a large portion of Islam is at war with it & we drop the political correctness & react accordingly, these things will continue as they have throughout history until the victims take up arms and fight fire with fire. Sometimes, you have to fight for peace.

3 minutes ago, freddy333 said:

I am sorry to say that until/unless the west acknowledges that a large portion of Islam is at war with it & we drop the political correctness & react accordingly, these things will continue as they have throughout history until the victims take up arms and fight fire with fire. Sometimes, you have to fight for peace.

I totally agree with that, and i thought also that people should fight against these bastards...French politicians are too shy and they take care of not offending some sensible voters :fool:

This is the problem here in France, many people are fearful !

I have a handful of friends in Paris as well as Britain & Germany & they are all telling me that the EU is close to having a full-scale mutiny on its hands if their governments do not take immediate & decisive actions against these Islamic groups. & that does not mean importing still more of them! Unfortunately, I believe most of the problem lies with President Obama's willful ignorance or questionable allegiance (ie, who's side is he on??).

idiot obama.jpg

1 hour ago, freddy333 said:

Hear hear ! +1

I fully agree with the view that we should exterminate these murdering scumbags. I do have one point I feel very strongly about, we here on RWG are a diverse bunch of temperaments, race, religion and political viewpoint, yet we support each other like no forum I have ever known. I think it's pretty likely that some of our members are Muslim. I have said before, you can worship Mickey Mouse for all I care as long as you allow me to have a different view.

I think I'm right in saying the first media use of the term Fundamentalist was in relation to the Wako massacre. I also believe it likely that many of my brothers here would either profess Christianity or have some affinity with it. I doubt the majority of Christians feel they have much in common with those fundamentalist. Similarly I personally know many Muslims who openly abhor and condemn ISIS and associated groups and see them as incompatable with Islam. One can argue theology all day, but either way we should be encouraging Muslims in that belief. If one really digs into world news, these murdering scum are killing far more Muslims than westerners. My real concern is that if we strongly identify ISIS with Islam, we firstly act as a huge recruitment drive for these scum by alienating decent Muslims, who contrary to the media are the majority. Also I believe we give these scum glorified status they do not deserve.

I'm all for rooting them out at home and abroad and exterminating the vermin, but for their crimes not their religion or skin tone.

So sad that so many have to die while the politicians and media play "politics". While I believe politicians are a big part of the problem, the media is equally to blame.

Someone gave me these, I thought they were humorous.

dbbabe76963c0a56e66b2535ef34be84.jpg

The media is a problem because they are in the business of making money and more than happy to distort the truth and outright lie to do so. "Hey guys we are safer than we have ever been" does not sell papers. Study after study shows it to be the case. The media wants us to believe otherwise. Very recently we were made to feel the US Police were an endangered species. I in no way condone the murder of police officers. However the number of police officers killed in the USA is significantly less than it was in the 70's and 80's dispite an increase in the total number of officers. We have a long way to go before we live in peace, but things are not as cataclysmic as the media wants us to believe.

As to politicians, well they and big corporations have a lot to answer for in the Middle East as elsewhere. I'm not pointing the finger at the USA. My own country had a large part in the cause of the Israeli Palestinian conflict by duplicity during and after the Second World War. The real truth is we all were involved, we wanted cheap oil and didn't much care how we got it. Destabilising an entire region hasn't proved to be too smart in the long run.

The real tragedy is that we are all one species, supposedly the smartest. We all live on the same fragile rock. If we put a tenth of the effort into co-operating that we have always put into fighting, there would be nothing we couldn't achieve.