When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone see this site?

cavi

I'm wondering if these guys have been around for a while- but the swisstime.sr throws me off- where is .sr?

At any rate, a "swiss made clone Rolex 3135" certainly doesn't exist- the Swiss would shut them down in a heartbeat. So it's just another rep company operating out of the far east- maybe they are using something like the Yuki 3135- who knows.

Back in the early days there used to be some sites which sold higher priced reps- maybe half scam, half semi legitimate- I remember ubi talking about buying one of those $1000 reps before he caught on, but that was way back pre-2005 or so. Luckily, the most I ever paid was $400 for a submariner with a 2836-1 movement in it- the movement is in another watch these days and the case etc is on the parts drawer.

"Back in the early days there used to be some sites which sold higher priced reps- maybe half scam, half semi legitimate- I remember ubi talking about buying one of those $1000 reps before he caught on, but that was way back pre-2005 or so."

I remember seeing scam sites with different grades of replicas offered at different prices in late 1990s...going up the price scale they called them Asian, Japanese, Italian, and Swiss. I bought a few 'Italian' models for $99. They had DG 28xx or ST6D works and pretty good steel cases with better than average dials and bracelets. 'Swiss' models were $500 and up.

'swisstime.sr' must be the swiss models.   :pimp: