When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gifted... Again!!

gt_lad

So, my replica Submariner (a gift from a client), got stolen from my wrist in Amsterdam. I was gutted, really liked that watch. Clever sods, I knew something was up and still had my wallet and phone as did my two friends, it was only about 10mins later I realised it had gone.

Anyway, whilst on the cusp of ordering a replica I received a 42mm PO with swiss ETA on black leather from my Dad, for my Birthday. I'm on the look out for a stainless bracelet but more to the point, when winding the watch it clicks every quarter of a turn.  It's also really difficult to catch the screw in crown but when it does, it's difficult to turn and winds the watch whilst tightening.

Assuming it's not common and is faulty, I'm hope fully the trusted dealer will help out (is it right to name them at this point?). Any thoughts gratefully received. Here's a quick wrist shot...!

Screenshot_2016-07-25-20-19-36.png

Edited by gt_lad

2 minutes ago, imajedi said:

How do they get a watch off your wrist without you knowing? Was it on bracelet or strap?

Happened to me in Miami as well, with a Rolex GMT with bracelet. That girl was an artist, I have to admire her.

Was sitting with her in a sofa and she was flirting. She simply put my arm in between her legs and said I could feel and touch something that apparently was there .. While putting my arm there she managed to take it off my hand. And I had the wrong focus at that moment wo I didn't notice.

If it was a real watch I would be mad, but it was a product from Trusty. So I got my revenge every time I imagine her face at the pawn shop the day after when trying to sell it ..

Happened to me in Miami as well, with a Rolex GMT with bracelet. That girl was an artist, I have to admire her.

Was sitting with her in a sofa and she was flirting. She simply put my arm in between her legs and said I could feel and touch something that apparently was there .. While putting my arm there she managed to take it off my hand. And I had the wrong focus at that moment wo I didn't notice.

If it was a real watch I would be mad, but it was a product from Trusty. So I got my revenge every time I imagine her face at the pawn shop the day after when trying to sell it ..

That's amazing.

On 8/8/2016 at 8:08 PM, bjarneb said:

Well as long as it was not a expensive franken what the hell, who cares! :partytime:

• Like 1

Wow. Yet another reason everyone should have at least one rep! Scary watching that guy. Let alone if you've had a few drinks and a talented hot chick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 09/08/2016 at 1:08 AM, bjarneb said:

Was her name Miss Direction? :partytime: