When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Ar Run 1 Completed

HauteHippie

I am going to see what I can do about getting partial lot pricing for an early run. The AR guy is very willing to work with us. He has often times large orders end with a split lot final run which could free up some space in the machine for a small run. This would help bring pricing down, but also, it would be a longer turn time because he'd have to hold our crystals until the space freed up on an already-scheduled run for another customer.....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... Partial lot pricing....

Best we can do is $40/crystal for 20 crystals. But the turn time for this type of run would be longer - probably 2-3 weeks. We're basically sharing machine time with other paid orders as there is free space. It lowers the cost (a little) but increase the turn time.

If we have 20 non-cyclops crystals (or crystals with cyclops that don't want to wait for the 7mm cyclops), then we can go ahead ASAP!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sounds great ! Please post some pics of the Ingy !!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It has been at The Zigmeister's for about 6 months. It originally had the chipped dial, so I had to obtain the replacement which took a while. Then I held off sending the new dial back to Rob knowing that I'd just want to AR coat the crystal anyhow. I'll definitely post pics when I get it back.... It'll be fully serviced, super lumed, and doubled AR'ed.... I can't wait to actually wear it. I haven't worn it since I got it!!!

Based on my caliper measurements, I think there are 3 or 4 Ingy crystals in this AR run. So you might well see pics of other Ingys before mine!!

Please share a few pics whenever you get a chance and let us know what the target date is. I suspect I can ensure you have enough crystals for the next run.:thumbsupsmileyanim:

You bet!!