When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Solidswiss????

panera

No post for eighteen months, then this, just a link and no preamble. RWG sees all and hears all, yet we didn't know about this. Oh and it's a clone of a Rolex movement made in Switzerland. Like that would ever happen. It screams Scam.

For anyone new looking at this, don't walk away, RUN!

No post for eighteen months, then this, just a link and no preamble. RWG sees all and hears all, yet we didn't know about this. Oh and it's a clone of a Rolex movement made in Switzerland. Like that would ever happen. It screams Scam.

For anyone new looking at this, don't walk away, RUN!

What do you mean be clear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three of us have posted replies now. I don't see how our views could be more clear. I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, but not the site you linked. They claim to manufacture an illegal copy right under the noses of the Swiss authorities and they also claim to you a grade of metal created, smelted by Rolex and only available to them.

May be I have not post very frequently but I have enough experience with rep dealers since 2006 and I can easly recognise which one is legith or nıt Just wonder how many of us jump on it It waz just a haha post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk