When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

On Behalf Of Demsey About "dealers Based In China"

gran

Some info from BULLIT over on old RWG:

Yo all,

I've been in contact with Joshua this morning who is currently back in China. The situation with regard to the undersea cable damage is worse and more extensive than first thought.

Joshua's internet connection is painfully slow loading the forum pages and "intermittent" at best. Therefore he is unable to access PM's here or his "Yahoo" addy mail box.

He has asked me to bump this thread and relay; All communication to him be through the email address linked to his webpage;

joshua88nana@gmail.com

I've personally been experiencing a slow loading of the Perfect-Clones webpage and many "Gateway Timeout" errors with regard. Not sure if that situation is connected to the cable, but I would assume it were.

Perhaps if anyone has ordered through Perfect-Clones in the past week, they could comment here with regard to that experience? That is; "Confirmation of Order" ping back? Tracking infos received? Delivery?

Also, perhaps registrants of rwg jr. and RWI could relay this stiuation there.................................

Regards

Bullit aka demsey aka nixon

g. :)

This is indeed a serious problem and I have found that I need to incorparate a number of different sites to converse with my supplier.....MSN to chat, Gmail to send pic's and my personal E-mail server to receive pic's in return.

It is a long process and often it takes all night to get one issue cleared so any of my customers waiting for anything please be patient.

Ken

Ordered a Omega PO and IWC Ingy last Thursday from Josh - his communication was prompt although his webpages were slow. The watches arrived in Australia super fast - they landed here on Saturday, cleared customs on Monday and was delivered here yesterday.

Very fast and good service.

Ordered a J12, UPO and Tag Link from Josh last week, email response was fast when he was doing email, setup my order via email (told him what I wanted and confirmed price) and paid very early on the 5th. Got a tracking number with promise of shipment this week. Item left China Monday and was in my hot little hands Tuesday before noon.

I say confirm your orders by emailing him when paying but other than that, business seems to be ok for him.