When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Its Dark Here

Star69

i like this watch a lot - amazing quality for a rep - incl. the lume -

see yourself :

180179-7481.jpg

180179-7482.jpg

not much to say - go get it !

you wont regret it :rolleyes:

the best rep and bang for the buck 2006/2007 :victory:

Frank

Yeah I have to admit this quite shocked me, I am so used to the lousy lume we normally get that when I happened to look at my wrist one night whilst wearing my PO I did a double take, the bloody thing was glowing like a spot light, it kept me awake half the night after that trying to see how long it would last.

Ken

Yep, the lume on the "Ultimate" is very good. But the 4th Gen already had excellent lume. :) I think it was even better since the pearl was very luminous and bright, too.

181327-7204.jpg

Kelster. Thanks for the reply. It appears the link to the watch band site is great!! I take it the size you ordered for the Ultimate PO 45 was the 22 lug width? Any issue changing out this band? Also, do you have any idea what size band I would order if I got the PO 42? I know Josh'es site has some "Omega" leather bands on his site that fit the 42 but they are very expensive.

Debating the 42 vs. 45 as I still think the 45 is just too big. Not sure how it would look with leather band...

Also, why did you pic Andrew's over Josh's Ultimate 45? Did you debate this and is there any differnce?? I have heard Andrew's has some crown issues (see other thread).

Thanks for help!!