When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paul's new gimmick...

stac

Paul ain't Paul anymore. When abay became Aspire I emailed 'Paul' and got no replies. I emailed the site-linked address referring to Paul and got a mystified reply from the aforementioned 'Chris Lin', who since seems to have caught on to benefit of 'being Paul'.

My father sold his business 15 years ago, but it still continues with his name all over the branding......

People getting these e-mails have registered at some point with Paul's site, I did and I do get some offers for sales etc. from time to time, it is OK. This one does not seem crazy, why? He is getting rid of the old stock by dumping rubbish watches to those who buy another one and do some contribution, like write review, sounds perfectly reasonable, though I was put off by the fact he will pick the watch for you, so it can be anything, and no wonder if is the worst kind of crap nobody wants to buy anyway.

This one does not seem crazy, why? He is getting rid of the old stock by dumping rubbish watches to those who buy another one and do some contribution, like write review, sounds perfectly reasonable,

I think you are missing the point that most are trying to make. Rest assured that any supposed "free" watch received will be based upon a favorable review. This makes any review of this site suspect.... period! They are in effect bribbing people with free watches.

Let me put it another way...... would someone that has had a bad experience please send in a negative review and lets see if its 1) published and 2) you get a free watch........ LOL!

So many people are so easily bought! Sad really.