When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paul's new gimmick...

stac

I'm at a loss for words....

Just got an email from "Paul" I understand that there is somewhat of a language barrier but WTF :blink:

I "moneybrooker "a watch from Paul <_<

I "attach" a link and write a review <_<<_<

He sends me a free watch (his choice?)

Yeh...OK...on problem <_<:blink::blink::blink:

Anyone else get this "CRAZY" email?

JOSHUA rules

I'm at a loss for words....

Just got an email from "Paul" I understand that there is somewhat of a language barrier but WTF :blink:

I "moneybrooker "a watch from Paul <_<

I "attach" a link and write a review <_<<_<

He sends me a free watch (his choice?)

Yeh...OK...on problem <_<:blink::blink::blink:

Anyone else get this "CRAZY" email?

JOSHUA rules

Thanks- PM received and reply sent. Will follow up.

offshore

the catch is that he/she gets to choose the free watch ! :thumbdown:

could be a canal st special :yuk:

i would of PTT on it if i got the choice of choosing my free watch .. :yeah:

smells fishy though .. :yuk:

I've just recived a confidential info....

the free watch is the PAM 187..that is the main reason that he posted only a pic on his site without the price... :bangin:

Received the same e-mail from paul as well. I did buy a Pam 212 from him a few months ago with western Union but it actually went well and quite happy with the watch! (Lucky I guess...based on recent reviews)

Is it true he is giving a Pam 187? U think that would be make it worth the risk? Planned to get a FM Conquistador with ETA2892 movt. and SS bracelet....actually thinking of getting from him. Any advice?

Free watch (surprise) is not so bad -- but write a review before you place your order?? Classic... or scary.

Somebody there is on drugs. They apparently recognize that they have lost contact with the boards, but then show no understanding of what or who the boards represent.

In the past I have been skeptical when people suggested that perhaps Paul had sold his business. Now I think that might be exactly what happened.

FREE.....MY ASS.....nothing is for FREE in this world....no such thing as a free lunch....!

Perhaps he now NEEDS the 2% of his business.....that we allegedly were....!

Yup, got it as well. Ok, I'm pretty concern now. My second replica and I had to pick paul...great. I just sent him my WU money too. I hope he delivers though...been 3 days and no tracking number yet.

Let us know how it goes, please! Planning to get one from him as well. R U going to get a free watch as well?

Paul used to post on the forum, and I don't think he attempted tactics such as these. I don't believe that this is the original Paul.

For someone who is so out of touch with these boards, I have reservations dealing with him. My feelings are fortified with these actions.

Between the several fine and trusted dealers here, who can supply just about the full range of high-end reps available to the world... Why even bother? is my question.

Paul (or more to the poit, whoever this is) doesn't give us the time of day... I think we should reciprocate the gesture.

Between the several fine and trusted dealers here, who can supply just about the full range of high-end reps available to the world... Why even bother? is my question.

There's always that elusive La Bomba...... :o

I dealt with Chris Lin, the guy currently running Aspire, when I brought a Speedmaster from him a couple of months ago. Nothing special to report, the watch arrived 9 days later, no problems.