When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How To Get Rid Of Errorsafe?

fitmic

I write this issue in other part of the forum..Lol people say my pc is doing it,that is BS.

I think you don't fundamentally understand how spyware and trojans work. Firstly, you have to install them, one way or another. Secondly, once they're installed, everything bad is happening on your computer, the spyware just pretends it's on the internet.

Here's how it is: You installed something and it's giving you problems. Trying to blame this site doesn't help you get to the root of the problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Errorsafe

@Dani

Like Pugwash says, you have not gotten this from this site. Spyware and/or trojans has to be installed on your computer. So it is indeed your PC doing this and it is not BS. The reason your computer is doing it is because it has this software installed and most likely you did not even know that you had this software installed. That's why it's called a trojan; because it sneaks in with another program so that you don't notice it ;)

@Dani

Like Pugwash says, you have not gotten this from this site. Spyware and/or trojans has to be installed on your computer. So it is indeed your PC doing this and it is not BS. The reason your computer is doing it is because it has this software installed and most likely you did not even know that you had this software installed. That's why it's called a trojan; because it sneaks in with another program so that you don't notice it ;)

Ok strange that it only shows itself here,but ok i understand what you say it was on my computer before but it only came when visit this site.

You see more people say this.

I'm getting it now and only on RWG as well. PC-Cillin Security warning about adserving.cpxinteractiv <_<

Ok, the only linked sites here, visible through adblock or even curl, are googlesyndication, extreme-dm and adbrite. If you're getting adserving.cpxinteractive.com, you're infected.

I use AVG antivirus and IMO it is better than macafee or norton and is freeware!!! Get it here: AVG

This will find all the trojans and delete them. Careful though, some trojans latch onto programs like IE and once you remove them the program is no longer usable. My boss had 72 trojans and his computer wouldn't start. Finally got into windows, removed trojans and nothing worked. had to reformat and lost all his data. Updated Virus protection is very important.

There is no spyware at all in this forum. I have several programs including Spyblaster and have never had one shred of a problem. Give SpyBot a shot but make sure you update regularly as a matter of course. Adaware is also very good. These two should get rid of that crap. In this day and age you can't have too much protection against the evils of spyware. Fortunately for us the best is still free.

Bruce

Edited by OnkleFester