When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Has Best Ultimate Po: Josh Or Andrew?

jomama

OK.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a PO. I have seen many pictures and read manny descriptions of satisfied customers with few exceptions (crown issues on Andrew's?). I am wondering has anyone investigated if there is a difference between Josh's and Andrew's Ultimate PO.

I believe both provide excellent service but I imagine there have got to be subtle differnces...maybe not. I have heard great comments on the Lum on Andrews..And not heard about lum on Josh's Also some say the AR is better on the 45s vs. the 42s. How do you like your AR??

If anyone has input or reasons they went one way or the other, I would love to hear it.

Also, There have been great reviews of the 42 (BY -TOR). I was almost ready to buy the 42 but heard the pearl ws a giveaway. Nuts!

I also like the idea of a leather strap with this watch so th link issues on the 4th gen 42 was not a big issue (Josh sells leather straps that fit 42). See link to Omega site

http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=5...&no_cache=1

All your advice and comments are appreciated as always.

What's there to compare? Same watch from the same factory... different dealer.

Sigh...

By-Tor:

I kind of understand where you are coming from but on some watches, they differ such as LVs (date mag, font etc), So I thought there must be some slight differences in the POs as well. Just wanted to know if anyone has compared...but honestly it is probably a silly question since someone who bought a PO from Andrewe would probably not turn around and get one from Josh.

We may never know....

By-Tor:

I kind of understand where you are coming from but on some watches, they differ such as LVs (date mag, font etc), So I thought there must be some slight differences in the POs as well. Just wanted to know if anyone has compared...but honestly it is probably a silly question since someone who bought a PO from Andrewe would probably not turn around and get one from Josh.

We may never know....

If they do differ it will more likely be because of a change between production runs. I've seen more up-close pictures of ultimate POs from Josh, Trusty, EL, PT, River etc. etc. in the past few weeks to last me a lifetime, and every watch looks exactly the same as the one I have....

What's there to compare? Same watch from the same factory... different dealer.

Sigh...

Different dealer? Even that's hard to agree with these days. Josh and Andrew share suppliers, for instance. They share exclusives, too. I'd be surprised if they don't go on holiday together and get together for the occasional beer. Oh, they do. :victory: