When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Breitlings.... Chronomat 18k/ss And Aerospace

Guest chronomat123

Guest chronomat123

Well, I sold my gen Rolex 16550, and I replaced it with a few watches, including these 2 beauties.

The Chronomat is stunning, but I think I might soon sell/trade it-- just a little too flashy (anyone have a Rolex GMT 1675 they'd give up for this :) ?) Nevertheless it's still a real looker. Sucker lists for around $6k, but I got a great deal.

186213-5867.jpg

The Aerospace has a US Air Force F15 Eagles logo on the dial-- a cool touch, and it's certainly unique among all the Aerospaces I've ever seen.

186213-5868.jpg

Wow that TT Chronomat really is something. :wub:

I always love how the gold watches look on the pictures and display... loved my TT Navi... but I just can't wear gold, either. Too flashy. But man some TT watches look fantastic... and blue TT Chronomat is one of the most beautiful watches I've seen.

It is an absolute crime that dealers don't carry two-tone and full-yellow-gold replica versions of that chronomat. I tried one at my local jewelry store, $32,000, a monster absolutely screaming 'style' and 'flash'. Yes, navitimers are nice and all, but come on dealers! What are you waiting for! A chronomat like the one pictured in the original post would sell so quickly you'd have a hard time counting up your earnings because they'd be coming in so fast!!

The second Breitling, however, erm... no.

Congratulations on your new toys my friend.

Cool watches!

The Aerospace is a "love it or hate it"... I like it! Also consider that, with it complex electronics, it will never be made any accurate replicas of it. The Aerospace is a true no-nonsese tool-watch, and second-hand are they great value for the money in my mind.. :) Yours are the Super-Quartz version as well.

Wear them well!

It is an absolute crime that dealers don't carry two-tone and full-yellow-gold replica versions of that chronomat. I tried one at my local jewelry store, $32,000, a monster absolutely screaming 'style' and 'flash'. Yes, navitimers are nice and all, but come on dealers! What are you waiting for! A chronomat like the one pictured in the original post would sell so quickly you'd have a hard time counting up your earnings because they'd be coming in so fast!!

Ditto!!! I love that chronomat. Had one a few years ago picked up at a pawn shop for $3,500. Great watch. Would still like the blinged out gold version that I tried on in St Admin. Only $60,000 for that one. The reps would sell like hotcakes!!!

The second Breitling, however, erm... no.

Congratulations on your new toys my friend.

Problem is gold plating, perhaps they don't sell as well on these boards, as everyone knows that it won't last, and is really a throwaway watch once base metal can be seen. Probably costs more to make than the standard stainless steel (or titanium too), as the SS (or whatever material) gets plated afterwards.

Looks good though!

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, nice.

I will announce the 2Tone BCE very soon. The bracelet will be in ss instead of 2Tone (this combination does exist in genuine ones).

3 versions will be released, the genuine pieces refer to:

199190-2103.jpg

199190-2104.jpg

199190-2105.jpg

Enjoy:)

If the bracelet was two tone I'd buy the one with the white face. Gorgeous. SS bracelet combo wouldn't work imho.