When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Need Someone In Eu To Test A Po/smp Rubber Strap

vmena

I need someone of you having a Omega PO 4th generation 42.5 wide with 20 mm. band to test a sample of a rubber strap I've just got today (I don't have a PO yet). I would send it to you and you should send me back some pics with the result of the test. If this works we could make a group buy and buy some of them for a good price.

Just let me know!

PS: check original post here

I need someone of you having a Omega PO 4th generation 42.5 wide with 20 mm. band to test a sample of a rubber strap I've just got today (I don't have a PO yet). I would send it to you and you should send me back some pics with the result of the test. If this works we could make a group buy and buy some of them for a good price.

Shame it's not a 22mm one or I could help you out.

@vmena

I'm a little confused - why would you need to 'test' the width of a strap? :blink: It's either 20mm or 22mm. What you should be more interested in is the quality of the rubber and comparison with the genuine - if you want to do this, let me know ;)

My sharping friend! :) When I'm talking about "test" I'm talking about many different things: if the band correctly fits in a PO, if there's no gap between watch and band, if it moves softly once installed... and of course, if the tester knows the quality of the genuine, could also provide us with his opinion on quality of the band. Nevertheless, this last point is easy for me since I had a genuine rubber PO band.

I'm sure you know that some 20 mm. rep bands sold by our dealers do not fit very well in the PO 42.5. It's not only a matter of mm. ;)

I'll test it for you Vmena.

JSW

Thanks jsw... I have checked who answered the first and it's a member from RWI (NAVIGATER) who answered at 16:47 my local time and I will send it to him. Once the test is done, I will post results.

Thanks all of you for your support!