When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's Going To Happen? Horrifying Story!

flavor flav

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm still dreaming about my 1980 RX-7 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Go and play Scalextric on another forum !! - There must be a forum for Wankels out there somewhere !! :bicycle:

Edited by Fireman_Fred

yesterday he got the watch back after raising hell at the AD.... they returned it to him untouched but the lug screws and caps missing! they claim they don't have them and won't replace them. a$$holes. anyone have a dead pasha for parts? :black_eye:

Did he get his cash back?

yesterday he got the watch back after raising hell at the AD.... they returned it to him untouched but the lug screws and caps missing! they claim they don't have them and won't replace them. a$$holes. anyone have a dead pasha for parts? :black_eye:

As I suspected he would. Cartier has half a brain, then. Good.

So they didn't take a hammer to it....they took a screwdriver? Sounds to me like they began disassembling it to start the service, the bracelet always goes first, and realized it was fake and sent it back without any further work. At least there's some satisfaction that it passed visual inspection before it showed its' colors.

I'd threaten to sue them for the screws and caps. I assume your friend's wife was given some kind of receipt for the service charge she paid, it would not be hard to prove that the watch was taken in intact, and if they deny it, they will be lying. A friend here had a similar situation when he bought a leather jacket, which had actually been sold with a tear in the leather. The company denied selling it in that condition, but his parents stumped up the cash to take the company to court, and the company was then ordered to replace the damaged jacket. Regardless of the watch being a rep or not, the fact remains that it was your friend's personal property, and he is entitled to receive it back from a store with all the parts it had when it first went in... Best of luck to them :)

• 4 weeks later...
I dont think most people on this board wear fakes to impress others. Most of the people on here have a watch fetish. Honestly your not going to impress anyone with a steel anything. Now if your wearing GOLD now thats a different story. The rappsters have took that to a unreachable level (unless you make seven figures).

HAHA too funny - I thought I was the only one who employed the term "Watch Fetish" which I have BTW.

I have been lurking for a while and love this forum - great resource!

Hi, My name is Robert and I have a watch fetish.

I am located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Regards,